Summary: Virgins exist. Crazy Sluts and Virgins both have their role in your harem and you shouldn't hate them for being what they are.

Background: I used to be Chad from the time I was 14 until I was 35. I didn't realize it at the time but other people used to comment that I seemed to get laid like James Bond and nobody could figure out how I did it. [Tall, skinny, funny, and spit tight game.]

I didn't even realize there were so many guys out there not getting laid at all and that there was a whole pecking order of Alphas and Betas and Omegas until I started reading here. Now I'm married with children and thank you guys for this sub or I would have destroyed my marriage through BP Beta-bitchification, by trying to live up to the Disney Prince Charming Husband bullshit, which as we know here destroys marriages.

Body: There's a couple of ideas that I have on maintaining soft harems and spinning plates that I have not seen discussed here. So I hope that some of these tips will be helpful to you RP Brothers.

Crazy/bad/uncontrollable girls/Carousel Riders First of all, I see way too much insta-nexting of girls who exhibit bad behavior. You already know AWALT. So why are you upset when you find out your non-snowflake used to be a slut or texts some other guy or had sex at a party? You should be going for safe-sex unless you are trying to deliberately get your girls pregnant. You should expect your girl to give you shit-tests mercilessly because AWALT. Thus when you discover the hot girl you're on a date with storms off in a rage for some stupid reason (because she's BPD, drama, drama, drama!) you don't get stressed out over it, you let go and let her come back and have sex with you week after week.

Why? Because you aren't phased by drama and you know that you will have hot sex with her later. If you do it right, the same girl can be fucking you on the side for months or years while she gets in and out of stupid relationships. You're not her husband, what do you care? Keep her around like a stripper or model or prostitute who wants to perform for you for free.

It's a pretty good deal, right? This costs you nothing to keep her "on retainer", let her go and come back as long as you're getting the hot sex you want out of the deal. You don't even need to talk to her about it or mention her bad behavior, just go out with somebody else while she sorts her crazy out or wrecks some poor Beta's life. These girls require zero-investment, and are great fun when they're fun. Let them come and go as they please. If you have an honest nature, you can tell them you talked to a therapist and found out that you have a personality disorder that makes it impossible for you to commit to a serious relationship, and that you don't want her to have the wrong idea about you because your personality is damaged, but that you love being with her and having her as your sexy fuckbunny and that nobody can take that away from the two of you. The key thing to keep in mind with these girls is that you never actually have to leave them or break-up with them, because they are unstable and will keep spinning out of your orbit sooner or later. Enjoy the fun while it lasts. Many of these girls will be crazy artists, actresses, models, etc.

Virgins, Low N-Count Girls Believe it or not, they exist, and it's your job to keep them around keep fucking them until they decide to marry a Beta or you decide (foolishly) that you're at a point in your life that you want to be married with children. Often these girls will be very serious and won't have time for a relationship because they are working on some important goal like finishing Medical School or their PhD or curing cancer. If they have been in a relationship, it's with some pathetic Beta that wasted too much of their precious time being clingy, and they had to dump him because he wouldn't leave them alone when they had some important presentation or qualifying exam to prepare for.

Many of these girls have never even been on dates because they were studying so hard in high-school to get into Harvard or wherever it is that you find them. You won't find them in the bars giving blowjobs to Chad because they're too busy. You're going to have to teach them how to give you blowjobs yourself. These girls have their own money and mission and they aren't impressed with Betas, who they are surrounded by in their departments. So your only competition is against their busy schedule, which you don't care about because you have your own soft harem to keep you entertained. You should expect to be able to have sex with these sorts of girls on the regular but always let them keep their important academic commitments. You don't really have to go out on "dates" with them, you just show up before bedtime to tuck them in and make sure they get a good nights sleep and properly laid before the important presentation to the National Cancer Society or whatever mission they're into.

You don't have to leave these girls either because they will move to another city for residency or to become a tenure-track professor or whatever it is they are going to do. They should be grateful to you for all the love and sex and affection you provide, and you don't have to spend any money on them at all because they don't have the time or interest to be in a real relationship. It's not your fault if they become alpha widows. These women will go on to have important careers and probably get married to some impressive beta and then divorced, but that's the world that we're living in. If you go to any big national university you will find plenty of these sorts of women, and they're not at the Frat Party. They will require a little more up-front salesmanship because they're actually not looking for a relationship and if they ever did have one before it is almost guaranteed to have been bad (and with a Beta from their department).

TLDR:

1.Don't get upset with a slut for acting like a slut. These girls have their place in your roster for when you want to get laid on Tuesday night.

1. If you want a virgin for LTR, you're going to have to go and find her because she's not looking for a relationship and she's extremely busy working on something serious and has almost no free time for frivolity. It's your job to train her and fill her precious free time with valuable sex.

2. Both types of women will provide you with decades of fun and entertainment until you decide that you're burned out on being a player and ready to go into the next phase of your life.

3. Expect the women in your harem to leave you for a beta as they age-out and demand to "settle down" to boredom and misery. Never let them move in with you or lock you down.