Summary: Still a fairly new Red Pill and I did very well going red on many dates, but over time I started shifting slightly back to blue in my behavior and caught it too late after a date didn't close well. Keep going back to the sidebar gents, especially the All-in-One Red Pill 101

Body: Going to keep this as short as possible while maintaining context. I'm into my 3rd month after swallowing the Red Pill. I can't go back, would rather die. The transformation wasn't pleasant but the positive results are extremely noticeable. I'm now lifting with real weights in my basement but even when just walking for minor exercise I have getting positive physical results losing flab-weight. I've started dating, struck lucky in beginning with a sloot posing as a nice girl. Had ups and downs in the dating game but overall scored way too high way too often for how out of shape I'm in because I had good mental game. I'm a 6 that is out of shape, used to be at least a 7 if not an 8 when in shape for reference.

I began to notice (too late) that after my first dozen or so dates I started to pick up bad habits and slowly started slipping back to being a bit more blue each time. I caught this later than I should have but I started reading the sidebar again. Like a blade that was used every day I was getting dull so slowly I didn't notice until it became impossible not to notice. The bad habits leaked in small bits at a time and I ignored the warnings because the rest of my game compensated (for example started relying on a few static lines that worked well in the past instead of dynamically playing to the situation) until everything hit the point to where I couldn't get a kiss on a 2nd date with a 5.5/10 chubster recently. I knew something was immediately wrong and that I made a mistake.

I sat down in my garage and started to self-evaluate that night. I noticed that as I kept going I slacked off more on studying what I did right and what I did wrong after each date. I went back to TRP humble as always for this is the best way to learn. I quickly realized what happened and was disgusted how much blue started to leech back into my dating game. I progressed fast but I also regressed surprisingly fast. The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long. I now need to move towards more sustainable long-term goals for both physical and mental improvement but at the basis of the whole thing....you guessed it, THE SIDEBAR which is over there >>>>>>

Lessons Learned:
-No matter how far or how radically you have progressed even in a short time you must still keep the basics.

-When you gradually slip it's like slowly boiling a frog, it happens slow enough that it can sneak up on you

-We all can apply TRP to our lives to become our own brand of Alpha but you must build upon the basics

-Stay in touch with the sidebar whether you are a fresh beta just swallowing the red pill or a long-time TRP member

-Stay humble and always be willing to learn regardless how much experience you think you have in the field

-Stay aware of yourself, take time to meditate and evaluate yourself after each encounter to prevent this

Conclusion: I'm certain my story has played out with maybe even a few long-time TRP'ers. Don't be angry at yourself if this happens, just learn from your mistake, remedy the issue and improve yourself. Most of all be aware that this can happen so you can either prevent it from happening again or at least be able to catch yourself before it gets to the point that it did for me just recently.

Did some minor editing but think I got the formatting correct for the most part