Beta-backsliding? Story of my life. This is how I've recently learned to alpha-upslide when I've felt that I've been a bit too vulnerable, available, sensitive, and frankly beta with respect to my LTR.

• For a day or two, totally withdraw any form of verbal affection. Cut texts or calls way, way down, as if she is number 13 on your list of priorities for the day. Take hours to respond, act/be distracted.

• The next time you see her, let it be her initiating if possible. Wait for her to come over, to instigate the in-person situation by inviting you or herself over.

• When you see her, be distracted with something else. Maybe you're reading a book or gun review online, maybe you're stretching after a run, etc., but don't give all your attention to her right off the bat.

• After a few moments of partially neglecting her, pick her up and carry her to a bed or a couch. Don't be smiling. Set her down and immediately begin selfishly enjoying her body, kissing it all over, etc. Sexualize / objectify her shamelessly, and let her see that you feel completely entitled to enjoy her body. Ideally, fuck her right then and there, and be rough.

• Afterwards, immediately again begin doing something that allows you to give some of your attention to her, and some of it to your activity: Cooking an omelet, cleaning up your apartment, take a cold shower. Appear happy as fuck but only partially interested in investing in her right now.

• Spend some time with her before initiating a goodbye because you have some things you need to do. Slap her ass on her / your way out.

• Wait for her to reinitiate contact via text/phone in the hours after you leave. Don't circle back and contact her first.

No matter what she thinks she feels about this, her instinctive female animal mind will ascribe new additional value to you as you demonstrate power, autonomy, and an IDGAF attitude. In the words of Heartiste, fake it til you create it.