Her Stats: 19 YO Tan Skin Brunette HB10 , large social media following and an amazing ass.

She is a treasure chest of information confirming and reaffirming the lessons taught here. In all honesty, sometimes the accuracy of this information, while very valuable to me, can be very depressing after understanding how the world works in regards to sexual strategy and male-female relationships.

Below are a few of the lessons:

1. Female Solipism:

“ it’s so easy for guys to get pussy, if you can’t get pussy then something is wrong with you”

This is a direct quote from her, more specifically we were on the topic of Incels and Elliot Rodger. In her mind “ These losers just need to go the club, pick up a girl and get laid in 2 minutes “ In her worldview, sex is just as easy attainable for the average man as it is for the average girl.

1. Alpha Fucks/ Beta Bucks.

There are two guys in her life I would like to point out. I will refer to them as Chazz and Jimmy

Chazz is her ex boyfriend who she just recently went back to, he is the sleeve tattooed bad boy construction worker who cheated on her multiple times and spends his time smoking weed, going to the club and working out. His family comes from a criminal past and so does he. I asked her why she is with him regardless of his unconcern for her and she simply said “ I don’t know” . The reality is, he treats her like shit but it gives her an emotional ride, and she loves that thrill. The entire family despises him.

Jimmy, is by all means the guy you will want your daughter to bring home. Her older brother who is my best friend and I have constantly told her that she should date him instead. He comes from a good family, performs well in school, treats her like an absolute princess and is on track to be an airline pilot, good stable, respectful and a great provider, the entire family loves him.

I asked her why she won’t date him and her response ? “ I can’t, I would cheat on him” she affirmed that she was just not attracted to him.

This irony was too much. She would be loyal to the man who treats her like shit and has cheated on her but is afraid of being with the man that treats her like a princess because she is afraid that she would cheat on him.

1. Beta Bucks

This one was not about her but it was about one of her friends she told me about. We will call her Mary and the guy in topic Mike

Mike and Mary are in her social circle. Mike really likes Mary and for her birthday this weekend, he decided that he would go and buy her an extravagant and thoughtful gift, so she invited him to her party at a club.

Mike arrives at the party, and behold Mary is on top of an another guy. He is furious but sticks around, she goes back to him and after a series of events of him orbiting around her at the party, she lies to him that she is going home with one of her girlfriends. The reality is, she went home with an another guy, fucked him, got picked up by an another guy, fucked that guy, and later that night went and fucked an another completely different guy.

Three guys in 24 hours. Mike still thinks she is an innocent princess

1. AWALT

A quote from her, she’s popular in our college and is always in the loop about what’s going on with the girls

“ You see those girls that you think are innocent, you have no idea how many of them are sleeping around and have chlamydia “

This one hit me hard.