Didn't believe TRP before ? Well read here and take it straight from a real girl's blog. This article shows TRP principles so clearly that I honestly would have thought its fake if I didn't look into the rest of the author's blog and her twitter. For context she is 29, single, and desperately wants to settle down; she looks decently attractive for a 29 year old. There was a time where I would have read something like this and felt bad for her; but with the red pills lens on, I just laugh.

I have been single for the past nine months. Before that brief relationship nine months ago, I had been single for about two years. That is a long time to be alone right? I take complete responsibility for that extended period of “singledome.” I was finding a new job and really I was finding myself again. I was not feeling confident or content with my life and I was scrambling to figure that out before I brought anyone else into my life.

2 years alone at your late twenties is so scary as a woman. Sorry I chose to prioritize my career, money, and freedoms over men.

My beeeautiful friend whom I shall call Em, is single as well. She has a far different dating life from mine. No two year treks of singleness for Em. Em hasn’t been lucky in love yet either, but perhaps she is more lucky in love than I am. She does at least meet men she wants to see more than twice. One thing I should mention is that Em isn’t exactly “looking” to meet anyone at this very moment.

Ok Em, ok.

Em is hotter than men and she can still pull chads, I'm kind of jealous.

Being single in your (very) late twenties is hard. A couple of months ago we went to a minor league baseball game, after a lot of rambunctious cheering I received a ball from a player with his phone number. Never one to turn down a baseball player, *wink wink* I text him and we all met up with him and his friends at a nearby bar. The night was long, hilarious and made absolutely no improvement to my love life. This brings me to problem number one of dating in your late twenties.

Turns out the baseball guy just wanted some ass and not to put a ring on my finger. I still fucked him though.

You are no longer 24.Being 24 and being 29 are vastly different. At 24 I was young, naive, full of hope and open to all possibilities. Cute and funny guy with no real job, ehh he’ll get one! At 29 I am cynical, low on patience and know exactly what I want.

At 24 I loved getting pumped by bad boys with no jobs, they even had a ton of tattoos! I loved being obsessed with them and I expected nothing in return; I was getting the tingles hard. Unfortunately I'm 29 now, cynical from being used in my youth, and I know exactly what I want now: financial support and babies.

Problem number two…

You are over meeting men at bars.Remember when you wore tight skirts and four inch heels every night to impress a bunch of men at a bar that were really only trying to sleep with you? Long gone are those days. It’s a win if you fix your hair at 29. Meeting the same intoxicated, over confident bachelors has lost its appeal. Not to mention there is still a crowd of 22 year old girls with tight skirts and perfect contouring at these bars. Who has time to compete with that? You work FULL time at a job you probably hate no less.

Just LOL. Wow....

I remember 24, when I wore my slutty tight short dresses and my fuck-me-heels for a bunch of bad boys and chads so I can get railed hard by the hottest one I could impress. I cant do that anymore :( At 29, its kind of too much effort to even make my hair look good now. While I'd like to pretend that I don't like getting sexually used by hot bad boys anymore, my real issue is that I just cant compete for them anymore with some many hotter younger girls around.

All the education and career I prioritized in my youth ended up landing me a job that I hate anyway. I don't like working, I want a breadwinner.

Problem number three…

You don’t have the energy you did when you were younger.It used to be easy to hit four social events in one weekend. But between work, the gym, sleeping and running errands you are struggling to make it to one now. Being a grown up is no joke! There is so much to get done all the time. You don’t want to spend valuable hours sitting at a restaurant, hoping an attractive man will walk through those doors and sweep you off your feet. You want to know where these men are going to be dang it!

AND SO DO I!

I feel so tired, busy, and "grown up" now, I'm not that girl anymore. I'm so busy, lets be real I'm only keeping up with my gym routine until I snag a provider. Why can't I just sit on my ass and wait for a prince charming to sweep me off my feet ? Fine I know its not gona happen, at least I want to know where and how I can snag a clueless beta.

AND SO DOES EM!

She just doesn’t know it yet.

I believe other women are feeling the way Em and I feel. So, I have decided to help you all out. I am going to do a lot of research and work for you. I have already read too many articles to count today on the best places to meet single men. Good single men. In addition to the research articles I found on the web, I have collected data on places and events good men go to. Basically, I just asked good men. They know where they go better than anyone right?

You think this is just me? I know my peers are feeling this way too when they hit 30s. My hunt for the "good single men" ( read perfect beta chump) is just beginning. Here is a blog to help other women land theirs too.

EDIT: I had her twitter tab still open and decided to scroll all the way. Look at these two gems here and here . Good luck to your future beta chump !

EDIT2: Someone inboxed me this. This blog is gold, read the description for "the safe bet" she dated while keeping what you read here in mind.

The guys she has dated:

The Safe Bet

This guy isn’t horrible. He is nice, he adores you in fact. And you like him because well, he isn’t a threat. He could never do better than you! Finally, after the beating your ego took with the player and the narcissist you can be the adored one. And no more worrying every time a pretty girl walks in the room. Then over time you will realize this man may meet lots of nice bullet points on your list, but you aren’t that into him and he doesn’t realistically meet your “top tier” qualifications for a husband, you just let him slide on account of the fact that he liked you SO darn much. He’s history.

DONT BE THIS GUY \^. If TRP wasn't clear to you, it damn well should be now.

The Player

This guy just can’t keep it in his freaking pants. He is charming, too charming, but usually equally stupid. He is hitting on you and your best friend at the same bar, in the same night. Yes, I actually dated this dude(several times). Has little going for himself except that he is a fast talker.

The guy she wants:

Is it weird if I’ve dated these same types more than once? So let me describe what I am looking for in case you know him and aren’t in love with him yourself. He is tall, dark and handsome. Those were a given right? He is a super confident man, that likes to workout, loves to stay in, understands the massive amount of time I have to spend with my mom. Loves God, has a grown up job, wants to have children, doesn’t fit into any of the above mentioned categories. Must be driven in all aspects of his life. Bonuses: he is handy (good with tools) and funny.. actually funny may be a requirement, is my list getting long? Must be able to 1. love my dogs 2. handle a girl with a big mouth and a lot of attitude…my mom, obviously! Fine…its really me with the mouth and the attitude.

EDIT3: Replaced the two blog links with their archive versions in case she deletes them. I want people to learn from this as long as reddit is up.