"Hi, I'm Noh Wang, and I think I'm a hopeless case. I'm Chinese, 5'1, 110lbs, a virgin, and hopelessly shy. Women never notice me, and I can't muster up the courage to talk to them. I've never looked anyone in the eye since I learned to walk. Every night I go home and soak my pillow with tears, hating myself for being me. I know I will never be Alpha, but can you please help me, or just tell me it's hopeless so I can kill myself (except I'm too much of a pussy to actually do it). I'm so miserable. Please help."

You are talking like a bitch. Don't talk to me as if you were a bitch.

I'm going to take a wild guess here, Wang, and say you were raised with an absent, uninvolved, or pussified father. Because you are speaking woman-language to me, and you are trying to get woman-help.

You are trying to get me to rescue you. To fix your feelings. To dry your bitch-tears and tell you it'll be all right.

That's how bitches talk. Bitches talk like that because it works for them. If I see a cute little piece of girl crying and begging for help, my male protective instincts are going to kick in. I'm going to feel some sympathy, and maybe pick her up, dust her off, and parent her a little bit, teasing her for being so upset at this silly little problem, and here's what we're going to do about it. Then I will fuck that bitch so deeply that whoever pulls me out will be declared King of All England and Scotland, and things won't seem so bad anymore.

That's men are wired. Bitches talk like that because it works for bitches. If they cry, big strong Vikings like me come along and give them a big helping of Alpha male attention and Alpha male cock, after which they have nothing to cry about anymore.

And bitches taught you to talk like that because they are bitches and that's what they know. Bitches aim for sympathy because it works for them when they do.

But you know what you get if you talk to me like a bitch? Contempt, that's what. You disgust me. It's as sickening as if you had put on lipstick and a dress. Because you are not a cute little piece of girl, you are a man. And you sicken me when you don't talk like one.

The first thing you need to do, Wang, is talk like a man. Don't aim for sympathy. Aim for respect. The bitches who raised you never taught you to aim for respect because they don't know how, and it doesn't work for them anyway. Of course they don't do it. A bitch aiming for respect is as disgusting as a man angling for pity. It's as sickening as if she had stopped shaving her legs, put on a false mustache, and started swearing like a sailor. Bitches get sympathy. Men get respect. Drill that into your fucking skull, Wang. I know you have very little to brag about right now, but if you do not strive for my respect, I will not help you.

So if all you have is pain, then impress me with how manfully you bear it. Take responsibility. You have a long road ahead of you, but show me you're ready to pick up your fucking backpack and march, and I will point you in the right direction.

Tell me this:

"Hi, I'm Dam Sun, and I've got a shit-load of work to do. I'm Chinese, 5'1, 110lbs, a virgin, and hopelessly shy. Women never notice me, and I haven't yet mustered up the courage to talk to them. I don't look people in the eye, and I have a lot negative self-talk that I need to fucking stop doing. I've read the sidebar, and I know many of the places I need to go, but there are so many things to fix that it's hard to know where to start. What I think I need is a set of easy intermediate goals, a few homework assignments to get me started. So I'm asking for suggestions."

Now at least you're talking like a man. I'll still kick your lazy ass for being lazy and needing your hand held, because I came up with this shit and did it when there was no TRP at all to help me, but at least that kick will be a force pushing you in the right direction. At least you'll be worth berating, which is a start, and more than you'll get from talking to me like a bitch.

Better yet, read the fucking sidebar, lurk TRP and askTRP, work on yourself as if you were just another man who needed the standard advice and not a custom program, and, a year later, write me this:

"Hi, I'm Long Wang, and I've made some progress I need to know how to capitalize on. A year ago, I was a 5'1, 110 lb Chinese guy with severe shyness. I read the sidebar, went into monk mode, started lifting, cut sugar out of my diet, did a cycle or two of Test-cyp and Tren, practiced talking to strangers. Now I'm 5'1 and 160 lbs and ripped, and I can look people in the eye and talk to them. I've started seeing women's eyes sparkle when they look at me, but I don't quite know how to turn attraction to lays. Any advice on good resources and tactics for sealing the deal?"

Then you'll have my respect.