It's really late and I'm tired AF, and I have a big meeting in the morning so I'll keep it short.

I'm 28 years old soon to be 29, 3 weeks ago, I was part of a motorcycle FaceBook group, obviously I couldn't keep my mouth shut so I posted memes, replied to threads and basically made some friends. I get a DM from a chick, late 30's, according to her, 39 years old, unmarried, no kids. She did not know who I was and how I looked like yet, she DM-ed me to get "quality memes" or whatever that meant for her anyway, she sent me pics of herself, a lot of pics.

Sure enough, this woman was in fact within my circle as I've seen her while I had a work meeting, so now she knew who I was and ofc, she knew where I was thanks to my distinctive motorcycle. Because I have a red Ducati which means that of course, she had to kiss its fuel tank so I can see the kiss mark when I came back. This was weird, like, too weird for my liking. I'd have loved this kiss mark if i'd be from a girl I'd liked, loved, or LTRed, not from this chick which has already proven to be questionable to say the least.

TL:DR we talk a bunch and talking goes into sexting, it goes from normal stuff to what I'd want her to wear, what I'd do to her and how much she'd enjoy it. So far so good, I mean, this is a cute, slightly chubby 39 year old, that just adores me, wants me, wants me to absolutely defile her and asks for more. So what happened that me, the king of losers did not go balls deep?

I tell you why, this woman is CRAZY!

We went fast from her asking me what type of lingerie to wear for me, to me sending her a photo of a woman wearing the lingerie I wanted her to wear, to her telling me "why don't you fuck her then?!". So basically we went from cute and hot talking about how we gonna fuck to, crazy really crazy stuff.

She casually mentioned her attachment issues and how she'd measure her hand with a tape ruler to see how my "thing" would fit in her hand.

This woman pushed me too hard into the too crazy area of, getting jealous on random chicks that I had no business or interest in, casually jumping from "i'm totally ok with us fucking only" to " I tend to become obsessed with men that give me orgasms". She openly admitted having an orgasm at work while reading my texts.

So basically me, ME OF ALL PEOPLE, said no. I said no, to a really freaky, really open chick that was telling me how she dreams of chocking with my "Thing". Now why did I do that? Easy! This bitch is CRAY CRAY!

What did I learn from this? Simple!

1. I'm not that much of a loser that I thought I was. The sexting I did with this woman is biblical. I took screenshots for later just so I can remember that wrote that.
  2. No matter how desperate your are for getting laid or getting female validation and desire, NEVER EVER, mess with a crazy woman. NEVER! This woman would have keyed my car and motorcycle 100%, let along the mess she'd cause at work.
  3. Learn to sport the crazy signs, these can be split into two categories:
    • Crazy you can deal with
    • Crazy YOU SHOULD NOT DEAL WITH!
  • Crazy you can deal with: this involves, small jealousy outburst, insecurity about herself and your relationship, random episodes of stupidity and jealousy etc.

• Crazy YOU SHOULD NOT DEAL WITH: Trickle truth facts of things she's done before. Like, slashing tires, keying cars etc. Also, DO NOT THINK that you are safe with women like this. These bitches would fool you into bed, you'll fuck her, and in that moment she'll pull a small knife and stab your leg with it. IF it hits your main artery you're dead before the ambulance arrives, and that's if she bothers calling 911. Don't let your dick think for yourself, think about your safety first

This leads me into my conclusion: No pussy, no matter how good looking, how young or old, or how in tune with yourself she might be, no pussy is worth: A. Your safety, B. your job and C. your peace of mind.