As a simple marker of ultimate self respect, willing to walk away from ANY situation is the ultimate power you have as a man.

You see, many men are in positions they can't walk away from:

1. Can't walk away from their wife, or they lose half their shit.
  2. Can't walk away from their girlfriend, or they lose their one source of pussy
  3. Can't walk away from an abusive boss or job, as they lose their income.

This causes them to do things they wouldn't normally do. Take shit from people they know they could destroy had this been the stone age, and stay with women who don't serve them.

The most power in a negotiation/relationship/any dynamic is the one more willing to walk away. I've had times where I've walked away from situations and people I didn't wanna deal with, and girls associated I've told I won't see again unless they go to x place instead as I wasn't willing to hang with certain people. Some try to play cool & not state intent, but often will bend to your frame (especially if you've banged already & just shown attractive masculine traits overall).

This isn't a power play. You need to be willing to drop women and people that do not add value to your life, as a matter of self respect. You should be willing to have 0 bitches, rather than 1 that doesn't add value (worse even, she takes value) from your life.

Only men with testosterone running through their blood, and self respect will understand.

Always remember the power of walking away.