I've been thinking a lot about insanity lately (or embodying it depending upon who you talk to). The problem is that we don't have enough words to describe it. I'm not talking about the long-term consequences of going there and never coming back such as bi-polar, borderline, schizophrenia, etc. I'm talking about the act or process of becoming insane. There are certainly many forms of it. It's seeming to me that we're some fairly retarded people who are like Eskimos only having a few words for snow, instead of the fifty words that they need to survive.

So let's assume that you're a weak little faggot-ass beta bitch. You believed all of the stuff that your divorced mother told you, and you got along with your second grade school teacher. You began to embody everything that they told you to be, and as a result you really a completely a pathetic person because of it. If you move in any direction then it's wrong, and that is reinforced by a lifetime of teachings. You literally can't do anything. In this situation, what is the utility of complete sanity? Does it even serve the individual any longer? Also is it even serving society any longer?

I propose that in order to destroy this extremely comprehensive horrible paradigm that it is going to be necessary to become insane for a while. This insanity allows reinforced mental connections to break, to be recombined in all sorts of ways until a solution can be reached. This is something that the brain is capable of doing. This isn't fentanyl zombie walker insanity, nor is it trans night at the club insanity. Rather this insanity has a purpose.

However, when you've broken out of your conditioning everything is going to be completely jumbled up in your head. Short-term coherence is not possible. This is your opportunity to become comfortable in a state of utter confusion. You've all heard of the term "safety mongers" who are people who need everything to be "safe" to a ridiculous level. Likewise a comparable form of this exists in people as normality mongering. They need everything to make sense in short order. If there is a question, then it had better be answered quickly or their anxiety will boil over becoming impotent insanity. That isn't the form of insanity that you should be after.

Rather you need to find the form of insanity where little makes sense in your head, and you don't have the answer to many things because everything that comes to mind is insane, but your somehow sane enough to comprehend that there isn't a single thing going on within you that makes any sense. This is the realization that your tangled web of lies that you call a mind is just completely bullshit. You might even say to yourself out loud I am such complete fucking bullsht".

However, it's ok. I believe that God gave us all of the insanity that we require to break the chains of oppression. Some would say that what is needed is book reading, and lifting. Those are both useful tools, but it's nothing compared to power of insanity.

Ok, so you managed to #BiteTheFace and you're quite literally looking like a completely and permanently insane person to the outside world. Ahh, but they don't know your true inner beauty, nor your strength. Importantly, if you've become insane in order to fulfill your objectives then do you actually believe that your job is going to want to continue employing you? No, they won't. So what's going to happen is that people will tell you to take mental drugs so that you can go back to being the way you were.

But is the entire point really to just be a crazy son of a bitch, and then what? It doesn't make any sense what you're talking about so what the fuck? The answer to these questions is no, except for the what the fuck part, which is yes. The purpose is to become a sane person, and a higher form of it at that. The problem though is that this is impossible for you because your currently a little mommies bitch.

What you little faggots need to be asking yourself is: How insane do I need to become in order to break the shackles of my mental slavery so that I can rebuild myself as a much more sane and complete person (on the other side of it)? The second question needs to be: Will my current circumstances afford me the necessary space to become totally batshit crazy for a moment so that I can figure this out? Most certainly you'll find that your conditions do not allow this. The extent to which you are not allowed to be a crazy bastard is exactly the extent of your slavery.