http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/marriage-life-partnerships/infidelity/519465-what-have-i-done

Basically, happily married women with kids and a great life gets hypnotized by Chad:

All of these guys were bodybuilder type guys and they were so brash and almost obnoxious, but they seemed so confident and edgy I just felt attracted almost immediately. They were so different than our safe and wholesome family life several of the woman made comments and we joked about how sexy they were. One of them was being very attentive to me and we spent a long time talking that night and he gave me his number. I knew of course I was being foolish but I just didn't seethe danger. We began texting each other and as you can imagine it didn't take long to go further. We had sex 2 times in the following month and although the sex was better with my husband something about tawdry way my AP acted and treated me made me feel excited and naughty.

Becomes his personal fuck toy and her lizard brain takes over to even override a basic sense of decorum and public decency:

One night I was out with the moms group and had too much to drink when my AP and 1 of his friends showed up. I was thrilled to see him although we had strict rules about how we behaved in public as usual his attitude was that the didn't care and because of the drinking I let my guard down and wasn't as adamant about no contact in public. He would keep slapping my butt when he thought no one was looking and touching me under the table where no one could see.

Besides making a mocking fool of herself in front of everyone she knows, she decides to have a MFM threesome:

I thought I was so clever telling the group we were with that he was just driving me home along with his friend but I believe by now they were all aware of what I was doing.

Everything was perfect! She feels attractive and wanted again, it's just sex, she's not in a boring rut of being a housewife anymore. Then along comes her husband to fuck this and her MFM threesome up.

As we left the bar and walked to his car he started grabbing at me more and more and lifting my skirt right in front of his friends. In my intoxicated state I made a half-hearted attempt to tell him to stop but was giggling and playing along. I didn't realize at the time but my husband was walking just behind us and saw all of this. When we reached his car he grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss that lasted a long time. As soon as we stopped kissing I realized his friend was talking to someone on the other side of the car. I looked over and my heart fell. It was my husband of 15 years.

That motherfucker! He's suppose to be home! With the kids! She's not worried though, these two Chads will put hubby in his place then take their spoils. She is looking forward to the best sex of her life!

He told AP that I was his wife and to get his hands off. AP immediately puffed out his chest and told my husband that he would be smart to run away and forget what he saw. I was so ashamed for my husband to have to be a part of my APs taunts was something beyond terrible. I could see AP’s friend already walking around behind my husband and I just knew they were going to hurt him.

Men fighting over me, how exciting! Look, Chad is already asserting his dominance by puffing out his chest. My vagina is so wet from this. They are going to totally kick my husband's ass. But I know him, he won't take on two weightlifting Chads. Just scurry home with you tail tucked between your legs and let these REAL men take care of me... oh what's this? Hey! that's not suppose to happen!

My husband is who he is and to my disbelief AP and his friend did not hurt him much but rather after a few minutes struggle AP and his friend both lay on the ground bleeding and battered. I could hear AP whimpering and asking my husband to stop but he stood over him hitting him again and again.

Syntax error... Syntax error... This does not compute. Lizard brain now confused: My husband fought not one, but TWO chads and won??? Oh fuck!!! This is bad. He was suppose to back down and/or get his ass kicked. WHAT THE FUCK!!! But what's this? The man I gave myself to physically and emotionally is getting his ass kicked by this man---who just happened to be her husband. This must stop.

I thought he was going to kill him and I yelled for him to please stop.

To wrap up, he does the right thing and divorces her. No screaming, no crying, no asking why, he just files for a divorce. She is looking for advice to reconcile and he is having none of that and she is truly heartbroken. You can see that she wants her husband back so badly and she is in pain; but I ask you this: Would she feel the same way if her husband scurried away or lost the fight? We here all have the answer to that.

P.S.

My children are very angry with me and we have a very different relationship then we had before my affair was discovered. I hope someday it will be better but I must admit I am not so sure it will. This reminds me of my situation in that it has the potential to come out in away that would spread among your children's friends. I never once considered how embarrassed my children would be or the level of cruelty some people will go to when they know something about a parent.

Another issue from this is how her affair destroyed her family and reputation. Her kids are angry at her and it seems she is from a small town and she has a scarlet A. She is the girl everyone gossips and giggles about. Fuck her, but what's sad is that her kids in school now has to endure the taunts of the other kids. It boggles my mind that spreading your legs caused all that misery.