Specific goals for 2023 which are quantified and measurable.

Physical

1) 18" arms flexed (no pump) current-? (to be remeasured within the next 2 days)

2) 16" neck current-? (to be me measured within the next 2 days)

3) Incline DB bench: 85lb x 15 reps current: 65lb x 12 reps (I think)

4) Weighted chinups: 45lb x 30 reps current: 45lb x 10 (maybe)

6) Become proficient in boxing sparring

7) Increase penile girth from 4.8" to 5.8”, increase penile length from 7.5 to 8” (BP or no bp, idk) How: For goals 1-6 I intend on using progressive overload with strength training for specific movements when needed. My slower metabolism will make it easier for me to meet my daily caloric needs while doing the extra cardio from boxing. These goals can be straining (especially paring boxing and weightlifting), so I'm shifting to earlier bedtimes to maximize recovery and get a full 8-9 hours of sleep per night. This will give my body the rest it needs. I'll also have the option to do my PE (penis expansion) exercises in the morning in addition to anything else needed. For goal 7 I'll do 3 days of PE with 1 rest day.

8) Achieve goals / maintain goals 1-7 while being at 12% body fat in by the end of the year

9) Grow face forward + mandible (chin) forward 12mm (1mm/month) -

10) 45mm intermolar width How: Daily face pulling / application of pressure along sutures + hard mewing (especially during workouts). Maybe I'll make hard mewing my default oral posture.

11) Get Testosterone levels to 1000. How: Limit sugar, 8-9 hours of deep restful sleep per night. Continue to lift weights and take testosterone boosting supplements.

12) Get flexible and remove all trigger points (muscle knots) so I can meet the daily challenges I face and not be slowed down by pain or injury. How: Daily stretching and trigger point therapy

Financial

1) $100K networth in cash or assets How: Earning $1100 weekly from commission (after taxes) for 50 weeks. $100/week for expenses leaving $1000 to invest in the crypto market. $50,000 by the end of the year without investing, so need to double my money in crypto. Pay isn't consistent, so if I make or keep $500/week after taxes and expenses, then that leaves me with $25,000 by the end of the year. I'd need to at least quadruple my money from crypto. Of course I'll do my homework on crypto again before I make any purchases. I'll continue to study how to effectively pitch and closing tactics to improve my success rate with closes. (This working part time-25 hours a week. We actually earn more in shorter shifts).

This specific team I'm working with likes to promote people as quickly as possible. In and out in 5 months my boss says. If I'm making decent money with him and am still in community college, I'll try to stick around as long as possible. If he wants me to move on despite making him lots of money from closes, I'll weigh my options because that means stopping college or continuing it and finding another sales position.

Social

1) No more approach anxiety from cold approaching How: My increased exposure to the thousands of strangers on my job is easing any social anxiety and boosting my comfort talking to new people. To further get over this, I'll start CA again once the semester started.

Side quests

1) Dabble in more acting

2) Lose my virginity

3) Fuck 3 different girls (HB6+).

How: Since I'll be an early bird from now on, bars an clubs are off the table. Waste of fucking time anyways at my SMV, the girls I'll be meeting will be from classes. I heard plate spinning is SO time consuming, so I'd rather opt for FWB to have sex practice and pussy access. If we're fucking and she's just fun and great then I wanna be her friend anyways. Cold approach on campus and gaming the girls in my class will be the most efficient means of obtaining sex.

Education

1) Read 1 book a week.

2) Improve critical thinking and analytical ability.

3) Continue to consume TRP content. For 1-3, How:** Being efficient with my time and adhering to my sleep schedule. Getting in the reading wherever I can, carry books with me.

Spiritual

Daily prayer.

I'm already questioning my adopted religious belief system (just as we have with questioned societal beliefs with a RP lens). For example, I read and interpreted from biblical scripture that premarital sex isn't a sin.

Deadline for ALL goals: 12/31/2023

I know this is A LOT to complete. So many physical goals, and every day will be packed. Again, adhering to my sleep schedule of EMF free deep rest and improved time efficiency will make it possible. Waking up and not scrolling on the phone for 5-30 minutes coupled with no more 10-20 minute showers will save time. Limiting time on social media (reddit included) and cutting out Instagram reels or snapchat spotlight shit will save more time. Those hours add up and could be directed towards the slower parts of my physical goals. Penis expansion and improving my facial bone structure.

Album of my current physique. https://imgur.com/a/d5yhWrA

I'll be looks maxing to the fullest to improve my current look from a 5.5-6 to an 8. Everything about myself, across the board. I may unintentionally enter monk mode, but cutting back on the fapping should keep my sex drive there. I still really wanna have sex, but I don't wanna be deterred from my mission. I'm trying to build up my confidence and maximize my growth this year. The current plan is is to stick with community college and get that associates degree. My job has career opportunities, but right now I'm here for the money and opportunity to develop myself.

Anything could change with my work, but one things for certain.. I'm going to give this year my all. Who knows what I could achieve, I've never improved myself across the board every day for 365 days. What's the end result gonna be, compounded success? I'll be shooting for the moon, but if I miss I may land amongst the stars. Happy New Year guys.