For me it's crazy no one talks about how it is completely realistically doable within a reasonable timeframe and scientifically proven. This is the alpha essence and the Hindus and Buddhists have been doing it for centuries. And you dont really need to meditate at all. Hear me out.

I for one was never ok with the common fact among red pillers that for some reason there will be times when i lose frame in the future and i cant do jack shit about it. Why? Who keeps possessing me? Why cant i just keep my shit and be unreactive what the fuck keeps happening? For a fact, it really is like becoming possesed. Everytime you daydream and get caught up in it and start reacting to the daydream(good or bad).... its exactly the same as when a woman shit tests you and you lose your cool. It's made up of the same essence that you can literally SHUT DOWN. This obviously goes way beyond just not ever losing shit tests again and will shift your perception about things but thats besides the point. Its completely 100% doable No belief systems required no paying no wasting time meditating you mainly just need to just understand the english language and understand what this is reffering to---video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW9kvq1qeAw&t=9s

Simply put, if you get what its reffering to, ALL you need to do is keep shifting your awareness there. A friend described how doing it feels as something akin to relaxing a very subtle tension behind the eyes, or a "brain tickle"- then you know you're doing it right(its very simple). Everytime you shift your awareness there you are theoretically "enlightened" until your awareness falls back to identifying with thoughts, and you shift it back. Keep doing this all day long. Every time you realise you're identifying with thought, it will be thousands of times a day in the beginning. Then you'll need to do it less and less until it becomes permanent. Also bonus if you keep doing this you will phisically start seeing the world different-typical "all is one" mystical experience. Some describe it as like being on psychidelics but sober.

Anyway, thanks for reading, if you follow these steps i 100% guarantee 80% of the posts on here will become irrelevant and the solutions to a lot of stuff obvious to you. I just wish more people would know of it