I'm normally against these post's in /r/TheRedPill for what it's worth, I'm not an MRA but here is what happens to you if are a man(wear what you want) in today's world.

Dr Matt Taylor should be world famous right now for landing a spacecraft on a comet. However feminazis instead focused not on the milestone achievement in Science and space exploration but on what fabric he chooses to cover himself with. On the big day, he choose to wear a Bowling Shirt made for him by his female friend. If you haven't already seen a photo of him wearing the shirt, I'll include a link further down. The shirt is covered in women wearing clothes that are a cross between xena the warrior princess and dominatrix outfits. Feminsts lacking complete selfawareness called this 'the reason women can't work comfortable in STEM fields.' A fairly direct insult to women everywhere. The new internet hate machine(Twitter) started telling the bigots all around the world, and hate started pouring in for a man, wearing a shirt that his friend gave him. I think he should have worn a suit for the big day, however if I didn't have one but I did own a shirt a friend FUCKING HAND MADE for me. I'd wear that too.

Matt besides doing something no one in history can claim to do is an ordinary man. He's not red pill he's not used to the spotlight and he doesn't know how to handle it. [WARNING:MAN CRYING AHEAD] His apology is here.

(Edit: updated with trp lingo)Guys never say sorry for something like this fail shit tests. Stand your ground, it will be the hardest frame test of your life. Compare this to RSD Julien from two(?) weeks ago. Julien posted videos edited to look like he was sexually assaulting girls, the world lost it's shit. His response, nothing. His friend tried to give a speech in his place, and was physically assaulted. Juilen left the country in the next day and hasn't said anything since. It will be interesting to watch over the course of the next few months how these two men, deal with their respective public shamings.

Scoreboard

Women negatively affected: 0

Women put off working in STEM fields: 0

Man who's greatest achievement will forever be shamed: 1

Feminists win this round.