I saw the new rules and thought, "I see, it's just in time for the election."

Every time the Left -- including corporate sponsors like ShareBlue and Google -- starts losing ground when an election is coming up, Reddit revises its rules to enable it to ban any resistance to the Borg.

Despite all these glorious new rules, organized Leftist brigades continue to operate with impunity, as do the large echo chambers of politics, pics, and news where suspicious sock accounts that may be tied to Reddit admins recycle content and mass-upvote politically important articles. Remember that Reddit has never claimed that the voting here is fair and representative, and has never answered the question when asked how much of the content is still posted by admins.

Now they will ban you just like they banned other subs for no reason, so: I feel your pain. It is not fair and not right. You are doing the smart thing by running your own site, outside the probing fingers of the FAANG companies or their slightly slow little brother, Reddit. The important thing to keep in mind is that despite appearing to be about morality, these bans are not about morality; they are about one side trying to win over the other.

I say this as someone with no real connection to The Red Pill. I dig the general concept, which is that "people are biology" and the best guide to how to interact with other humans comes from The Discovery Channel. If you follow this concept, it will lead you to extremist cynics like Fred Nietzsche and Tom Wolfe, who see humans as simply "talking monkeys with car keys."

Poor Reddit. It so badly wants to be cool like Facebook, but here it is, stuck with this old-style internet software and attitudes toward Open Discussion and free expression. Every time the admins implement new rules and cut out more unruly nonconformists such as yourselves, more people leave the site. And not just any people, the interesting ones. Reddit is systematically destroying the one advantage it had over other social media.

You might have noticed that Reddit keeps losing rank on Alexa. Not surprisingly, the nu-Reddit -- censorship, safe spaces, hipsters, SJWs -- is not doing as well as the old. This means that over time this problem will correct itself, but only after something that was once good is vandalized into obscurity, which seems to be Reddit's fate. It is following MySpace into doom by driving away the interesting users, keeping the inoffensive ones, and then wondering why fewer people want to visit.