For me, I grew up a nice guy. Trained to be a gentleman. I was told told the way to get a good girlfriend was to be nice and to support her. I was fairly smart, decent looking but not a Chad, and athletic but not the QB. Since there were no obvious deficiencies at first glance, I just thought (and was told) I needed to increase my chivalry and that would fix all my woes. After years of being chucked to the wayside either initially, or after a few weeks once my BP tendencies were noticed, I found the Red Pill.

If I had been extremely successful with women, then I would have bought the lie and thought those women actually loved me. If you are reading this, you are likely in the same boat. It is our imperfections that brought us here. The Chads that fall in Love haven’t woken up and realize the woman in their life only loves them for what they represent, not for who they are.

It is irrational to hate hypergamy since it is what awakens us to realize our own imperfections. If I had settled down right out of college and continued to believe in the myth then I probably would not be as proficient at the skills I have today.

After discovering TRP and transforming yourself into a better person, you begin to attract a better quality and higher quantity of women. But the irony is that once you’ve gone through this journey, you really don’t care for the females in the same way you used to.

To summarize, women should just be used as an indicator of progress. Not an indicator of success and they are definitely not the destination. Find your flaws and master them. But do this to become a superior man.