The following will be a discussion between me and a girl on a post from PurplepillDebate, that can be summed up as AWALT and reminds me that the girls will act as not being accountable/ not taking action in a relationship.

her: "boyfriend who insists on going dutch" is an oxymoron, he wouldn't be my boyfriend lol. my GUY FRIENDS pay for me when we go out, why would i date a guy who does less for me than that

me: that's why they are your friends (beta orbiters, who pay for everything). I dont care if you're a woman, if you dont contribute to the realtionship (in tangible ways) then you're not GF material, at least IMO.

what you're saying is a parallelism for i.e. that if you have a relationship with a guy and he pays for everything, the guy can expect for you to have sex with him whenever he wants. why would he date a girl who does less for him than that.

her: they're not orbiters, they pay for things because thats what men do. they easily date girls as hot or hotter than me lmao

i contribute to my relationships in ways that matter for a girl, i don't date guys who expect me to Girlboss(TM) my way to their heart

me: "if you were a real man, you would pay for me" (and that my friends, is a shit test.)

her: not a shit test. im not twisting any arms. i want any guy not naturally inclined to pay for me to just stay away romantically. i really don't care if my friends cover bills, i would gladly take care of that, but they generally don't let me

me: I will be honest. For me, what you're saying it's just hamstering

first you are saying that the guy is the one that must pay, then you say that you dont pay beacuse the guys dont let you; What about being a strong and Independant woman and split bills 50/50? or maybe paying for your boyfriend? <<<<<< here I am proposing that she needs to step up financially for the relationship

i contribute to my relationships in ways that matter for a girl,

can you explain me the sentence from above? what are the ways that matter for a girl? <<< she never answered that question

her: i have never made claims of being a strong or independent woman so what exactly am i hamstring <<< (here, she basically says that she doesn't want to pay for a man, hamster-ing about why she doesn't pay for them bc she "never made claims of being a strong independat woman")

at this point on the convo, some other users entered the chat...

girl2: I can’t speak for who you’re replying to, but my experience is that men want to pay for a girl they’re crazy about. It’s a badge of pride <<<<< (it's a badge of pride for betas) she also mentions the oneitis mentality "paying for the girl they're crazy about (while she's maybe banging chad)"

guy2: They sound like orbiters ngl

girl1: cant help that im absolutely adorable <<<< bragging about the money BB's throw at her (it's not her fault, she's naturally beautiful, she can't stop all those BB paying for her, what an inconvenience /s)

tl;dr: AWALT, BB & hamster-ing