—The First rule of TRP is DO NOT TALK ABOUT TRP—

Tyler Durden, arguably the quintessential fictional persona of a true RedPill individual, famously said “The first rule of fight club is...you do not talk about fight club.”

When I initially found TRP I was thrilled to share my newfound wisdom with my friends and those around me. What happened was the exact opposite of my expectations. Both men and women were vehemently opposed to the ideas of female hypergamy, solipsism, “the wall,” etc.

I remember one such example in a hot tub with a group of 6. My buddy brought up the fact that I have interesting perspectives on intersexual dynamics. Two of the women were post wall (32 and 34). After explaining “The Wall” to them they were so infuriated and offended that they literally left the hot tub in a fit of rage. My blue pilled buddy who is dating one of these post wall abominations of course white nighted for her.

Now this would happen every time I would bring up TRP principles in a social setting. It finally clicked for me after watching fight club one night about a year back. THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB IS... DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

I remember pondering this for hours after the movie. ‘Why did Tyler say this?’ ‘This so called fight club movement is giving men purpose and saving their lives.’ ‘Why then would he want to keep it under wraps?’ It was at that moment that it hit me — only those who are ready to seek out, find, and swallow the red pill will be able to keep it down. Just as we see in Fight Club, only the men that truly want it will end up benefitting from the doctrine.

I’ll leave you with this —

“I see in the fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.”