The feeling of finishing your very first full pull up ever. You shaved a lot of weight, you started doing basic strengthening exercise. You improved in little steps and now you hit the milestone. One. You've earned the right to pronounce out loud the rep number. Yet, you know that the journey, far from over, is barely just starting.

That's how I felt yesterday. It's been around 8 months since my ex decided our marriage was not making her happy and left. I found the red pill at pretty much the same time. I've been improving and working hard on me. Fitness, nutrition and work.

Last week I matched a girl on tinder. Talked little with her but she seemed interested from the beginning. After a day, I arranged a meeting at Starbucks that lead to tacos and ended with us in her car making out.

After bringing her to my place, which she didn't want at first, we continue making out. I convinced her I couldn't do much anyways since I'm injured.

She said she was leaving two or three times while making out. This lasted around an hour. Quite the tease. But at the end she practically begged me to smash her. Despite me being injured it took little to see her squirm. My highlight was that after that, she started to suck my dick like it was the last bit of manhood in the world. Quite refreshing and new to me.

Couple of fucks later and she's out. I'm spent, but I know finally what Rollo means when he says there is a difference between validational sex and transactional sex. This is the first time I've seen a woman so thirsty for cock. Needless to say, ex performance or even hooker performance doesn't even compare.

Much of the intention of this post is thanking the community. Much of what I did that got me this small success is already written elsewhere, so I chose to not go into detail because of that.

I know now there is a world out there different from the sad marriage I was in. Today I know I can get more and better than I did during those 6 years.

Thank you.