Just relaxing after a hectic morning at work, I fire up reddit and check out posts - one of "juicy gossip" gets my attention and it was, well, full of juicy gossip. Couple of silly stories later, this one stood out to me:

(like deleted as bot auto-removes my post)

A year ago my family member (26) discovered that his fiance (29) of 7 years, who he has 2 children with had been having an affair with his younger brother, who just turned 18. His brother was living in his house rent free at the time as well. So his fiance left him for his brother and had a fling with him for a couple months. The younger brother is basically homeless now, jumping from friend to friend to crash at their houses, while working at a job that he makes minimum wage at ($7.25), while she is still living under her ex-fiance's roof. She then decided she wanted to works thing out with her ex-fiance so they got back together and decided to reconcile the relationship which left the younger brother furious. Shortly after that, she finds out she is pregnant but does not know which brother is the father. Her fiance said he would raise the baby as his own even if it was not his. So she decides to keep the baby. This makes the younger brother more furious because she aborted the child before this baby that she knew was the younger brothers. So he verbally attacks her for aborting that child and keeping this one because there is a chance it is her fiance's. She is unemployed during this time, so her fiance is paying for all of the expenses. 9 months later, still unemployed She has the baby and it ends up being the younger brothers child and they all try to do co-parenting. The baby is 3 months old now and my family members fiance left him for his younger brother again!

JFC, that was painful to just read. Then I saw there were actual comment replies admiring the older brother and demanding medals for him. WTF? He is being dense and royally fucked in every position conceivable. There's nothing admirable in what he's doing. All the people admiring the loser/"whiteknight" - can they really say it with a straight face that the older brother isn't just being taken advantage of by an asshole step brother and a giant leech of a woman?

Frankly the kids are by far the worst victims of the situation, but the dude's being cucked into oblivion. A summary:

• He has 2 kids with the chick at age 26, the chick who BTW he got engaged to at 19.
  • The chick was diddling with his until-recently minor brother. She dumped her fiance - the father of her two kids - to further diddle with said brother exclusively.
  • Younger brother's raw cock did satisfy her vag but not her routine material needs and luxuries so oof, she patches up with fiance, and he takes her in.
  • "Shortly after" this she finds out she's pregnant but "doesn't know" which brother inseminated her. Mr. Whiteknight says, "no matter whose cum, I will sire thy offspring!" And after her entire pregnancy is taken care of, voila, it's turns out the younger brother is the father.
  • She dumps the fiance again and now all 3 are co-parenting the baby.
  • Along with all this, there is also other general douchebaggery and useless drama in background.

In this entire wild ride, there are at least 20 stops where you are supposed to evict the woman from your life. Yet throughout, she was living on his money, eating from his kitchen, spending his cash on personal needs, not contributing a pretty penny and on top of that fucking his underage brother bareback. The dude is now the sole breadwinner for himself, his brother, his brother's cumbucket AKA his ex-fiancee, a 3 month old kid and 2 more kids ages 1-5.

"How dense can a man be?" - I thought. He has to be somewhat smart to be able to financially support the two adult freeloaders and 3 kids, and a decently strong will to keep his head level enough to keep his job through all this shit and not go American Psycho and kill one of the two shitbags. I mean at this point where does he even fit in the picture - after all, the fiancee has dumped him, the baby is the brother's, and she is fucking the brother exclusively. Then it dawned on me - the two kids. His kids, with her.

"She's the mother of my children" pass is what has allowed the woman to be so brazen, so callous, so disgusting that she will live in a man's house on his money and put out for and procreate with the 18 yr old toyboy who is also unemployed like her and lives with her. All is permissible as she's the mother of his kids. I had no clue a man could be so blinded by this.

And all for naught, as the kids are going to treat him the same way the mother is - a soulless ATM to which neither respect nor gratitude is owed.