Preface

This is the first in a series of posts I’m planning that detail some of my observations into the female brain. These posts are not meant to denigrate or put women down, nor do all of them have any immediate utility that a man can use to his advantage. The purpose of this post is to give some of the red pill newbies or folks who may be teetering on the edge an idea as to just how different the female brain and experience are from the male brain and experience.

The first step to taking the red pill is noticing that what we are told does not match up with reality in the dating market. The second step to taking the red pill is rejecting the myth that men and women are the same. The first step can bring you to the door, but you can’t begin to accept and implement red pill theory until you have internalized step two.

Crying at work

This is an experience that is so alien to me that I really could not accept for a long time, even when I was totally red pilled, that crying at work is a normal and dare I say, routine, experience for most women. The clues that this was a regular thing trickled in slowly. Rumors that Sally had cried in the manager’s office because she was overwhelmed on a project. Getting told by a plate. Getting told by a female friend. Getting told by an LTR. Personally seeing two of the few women that I had to work with in the military cry (and no… it was not combat related crying). There are also advice columns all over the internet that try to help women deal with this issue, because they know it seems ridiculous to us. Google “women crying at work.” There are pages and pages of advice.

The way it usually goes down is that something stressful will happen, or manager will be mean to them, and they'll just feel a surge of emotion coming on. Sometimes nothing in particular happens. They start feeling shitty and get the urge. At this point they usually get up and go into the bathroom or an empty conference room and have a good cry.

It's often not even a particularly bad thing that happened. They will readily admit that, “yes it actually is weird that I cried for that reason, because something worse happened the week before and it didn't affect me that badly.” For whatever reason though, she just lost control of her emotions this time. And I think this is the key point here – losing control of emotions. Women are more emotional than men. Period. End of story. The evidence for this is overwhelming.

The other key point here is why women cry. Women cry for the same reason that babies cry and dogs whimper. They cry because it works. Crying is a highly effective method for getting what they want out of men. What is the first thing a [beta] man says when a woman starts to cry? “Oh God, please don’t cry.” Many men will do anything just to make it stop.

So for those of you sitting on the fence, wondering if men and women are really so different, do this. The next time you are at work and something shitty happens, you might get pissed, you might get frustrated, and you might get the urge to put your boss’s head through the window, but ask yourself this question: do you feel like crying?