This takes place almost a year ago. I was working at a bar at the time and through that met a lot of young hot women, I always flirted and took some numbers but had a girlfriend at the time (spare me the the morals talk).

There's a girl named Madison. Madison was 26 and I'd say a solid HB7, maybe even an 8 on her hottest days. Hands down the sexiest girl I've ever layed.

She would always come in with her cuck ex fiancé she still lived with and would rack up his card with free drinks all night, truly sad. One particular night there's hordes of orbiters surrounding her but all her attention was on me as I was working, giving "fuck me" eyes all night. I get her number and just keep working.

We text back and forth but she was always kinda flaky so I said screw it. One day I'm out with my girl and Madison texts me, asking to come get a drink with her at my job. Cool, I'm down. Wrong, couldn't shake the girlfriend, told her I was going for just a beer alone but she wanted to come. At this point I said fuck it I'm gonna make a major power play that can go great or horrible, I tell my GF she can come with me to the bar.

We show up and I introduce Madison and my GF acting like I didn't know Madison would be there and just knew her from serving her. I sit between them and facilitate convo. Its going surprisingly well. At one point my GF goes to the restroom and Madison says:

"You have some balls bringing your GF, you asshole..I like that though, you're real. You just showed up without giving a fuck."

Madison plays along the whole night and keeps it cool, not being obvious about anything. All 3 of us get drunk and shoot the shit, but especially my GF, I tell Madison to stand by for a little while I uber the GF home. I get her home, go back to the bar, have one more drink and leave with her.

We ended up fucking on her Ex Fiancés bed (separate rooms) twice before I left.

Story 2:

This was just a few days ago. I get off work and go to the bar for a beer and see my co-worker and these 2 chicks. We all start making convo. I cant for the life of me remember the girls names cause honestly, they were pretty low quality. We all get buzzed and the girls invite me to another bar I haven't been to before.

At bar #2 the one girl is saying to her friend straight up "I'm gonna fuck him tonight" just out of earshot. It actually was a turn off, killed the chase. Anyways, we flirt, kiss ect. Then cue Macey sitting 2 seats to my left.

I ask her what she was drinking and we start talking. Low quality girl to my right starts getting majorly jealous and begins rubbing my cock in the bar over my pants. Macey obviously sees it but we just keep talking. Eventually I just ignore the other 2 completely and they leave the bar all pissy (lol).

I spend an hour talking to Macey and I go in for the kiss, denied, but body language said something else. I play it cool and suggest we head out. As soon as we got out the bar, it was on. We go to the parking garage and start making out, I rub on her pussy a little. At some point we said fuck it and went to her car and had some nasty (in a good way) sex. Some of the best dirty talk I've ever heard from a girl.

After fucking we talk about the 2 girls I came with and Macey says "yea it was super funny honestly how jealous she got but I don't know, I just wanted to talk to you. You looked fun". I'm currently attempting to make her a plate.

These stories are very abridged and missing some details that really make the story, a story. I just wanted to highlight just how powerful pre-selection is and just how much a girl won't give a fuck about other circumstances (my GF) if she wants to fuck you.

Right time, right place, right alpha.