Note: I wrote up this Field Report back in early December of last year but didn't have enough karma to post it here until now. It's quite long at roughly 3600 words.

In this FR, I have identified things that I have learned since finding TRP that I would not have known to do before and am certain made the difference. Many of them are from posts from here on TRP. I have bolded these principles. Also, I have placed my thoughts at certain points in parentheses. Without further ado, my Field Report.

Edit: added the list of principles to the bottom of the post. Explanations of many of these can be found here on TRP, just search for the posts or Google the topics.

Edit 2: Removed ego defense to note before the post.

Matching and Messages

A week ago I matched with an HB8 19yo on Tinder. Let's call her Anna. She responds after a few days, and I responded a day or two later. We engage in some banter for only a few messages before I move on to logistics and set a date.

Don't become her pen pal She then tries to pull me into her frame by asking why I don't plan on doing things like texting her good morning between now and the date. I hold frame and tell her I'm not into messaging much, and that I'll let her know the day/time once I've decided. She tries again to pull me into her frame by saying that not many girls will just meet up with a guy from Tinder; I could be a rapist, blah blah, blah. I flip it on her and say she could be a 250 lb man rapist named "Bubba" for all I know. She tells me she'll give me her number, but says it's up to me whether or not I text her.  

I send her a text letting her know it's me. She again, tries to pull me into her frame by asking about my day (seeing if I'll finally start being a good pen pal). I respond with "About 24 hours long", and tell her that I'm just making sure the number is good and that I'll give her a call with the date and time once I've decided. She tells me "Okay, have a goodnight" (she’s persistent with trying to see if I'll cave into doing things I said I don’t do and seeing if I will respond with a "goodnight"). I then jokingly tell her not to tell me what to do. (Kinda risky since jokes are easily misinterpreted over text, but my jokes had been landing so far, so I wasn't too worried) I give her a call a few days later. She answers and I give her the details, but she then backpedals, saying she doesn't want to come to my city for personal reasons and that she wants to wait until the date to tell me about them.

I go with my backup location and she tells me her car is down, so she'll need a ride. (Cool, now I don't have to worry as much about the odds of her flaking and wasting my time). She sends me her address and I end the conversation.  

Date and Her Place

The day of the date comes, and I send her a message letting her know I’ll be a bit late. She asks what she needs to wear, and I tell her flat shoes, and that everything else is optional. (Still not sure whether she got the innuendo so maybe that one landed, maybe it didn't, not too worried either way) I pick her up and we head to the location. She's about 5’1 and 100 lbs with a real nice face, that is actually comparable to her pictures on Tinder (an increasingly rare occurrence thanks to women becoming masters of hiding their unattractive qualities in photos and seeming 1-3 points higher than they really are). She asks me what we’re doing, and I tell her she'll find out (letting her anticipate it, rather than lay everything out for her).

On the way there, I mention that her bio said she liked singing and told her to sing for me. She admitted she was nervous to at first, but worked up the courage to do it (and I gotta say, she was quite good). We get to the date spot a little later than I intended, and it is already dark and getting cold. We get out of my car and she immediately starts taking pictures of Christmas lights that are in the area. She turns around to see me with 2 long boards. She tells me she's not going to try it, but I ignore her and being walking to the path on which I plan to ride. She continues to protest, saying she doesn't know how to ride one. (Good, because I have something for this). I tell her to face away from me, and close her eyes. I start telling her to imagine something, but lightly shove her mid sentence (a chance for some barrier breaking kino) catching her off guard and causing her to take a step forward with her left foot(used later in instruction on how to ride). She turns around laughing and playfully hits me on the shoulder (reciprocated, well). I then begin teaching her the basics of riding, but she's still afraid to get on the board, so I pick her up and place her on the board. She then starts holding on to me while trying to balance (more kino). I eventually get her riding a bit before we agree that it's getting too cold. (also, I make it a point to try to gain her compliance whenever I can throughout the date, rather than always be asking).

I then drive to a gas station and get a hot chocolate and use the drive time to think of something else to do. We start driving around downtown and talking. She mentions that she bets she could pin me in wrestling (yeah right), and that she wants to see if she can (she came up with her plausible deniability for me. That was easy and a good sing. Little did I know, not everything tonight would be this easy. I kinda messed up here, because I hadn't really made it a point to go for the kiss yet. I could tell she was going to be open to it, and sorta rushed it right before we headed out).

We then start heading back to her place. On the way there, the subject of music comes up, and I grant her permission to play what she wants, provided that if I don't like the song, she has to skip it. (Can't just let her have her way with my radio, now can I?) She then starts playing songs that are about getting drunk and smoking weed, and starts talking about how much she likes to do so as well. (I don't smoke or drink, but I don't have any problems with an ONS or plate doing it). I tell her about as much, but that if she smokes, it's got to be where I don’t have to smell it, since I hate the smell. When we get to her place she tries to pin me, but gives up after 30 seconds of not being able to even budge me (I'm only about 155 @5'10, but I have been lifting for a few years and it shows well enough that I didn't even have to dip into any BJJ). I was extremely tempted to use this as as an opportunity escalate this but decided to take my time, because when I had picked her up she mentioned that she recently moved back in with her Mom, and I wasn't sure if she was there and whether or not I would be cock blocked, and also the night was still young.

She puts something on Netflix and starts talking about wanting a drink, but only having Vodka and not having anything to mix it with. She then gets her stash out and starts rolling. (At this point I was pretty sure her Mom wasn’t home). I tell her to smoke it in the kitchen, where I wouldn’t have to smell it. She complied after some initial resistance and I just chilled in the living room while she smoked. (I could tell she was used to having her way with guys, but I held frame and made sure to not let her have her way on things I had already taken a stance on). She finishes smoking and comes back in the living room where we start watching a movie, and I begin work on escalation. (I honestly can't remember at what point in the night she said it, but she told me I was just trying to get my dick wet, and I honestly don't remember the response, but I think it had something to do with me forgetting to bring a condom. Sorry I don't remember the exact response fellas. It was enough to pass though, because the escalation continued).

A little bit into the movie, her Mom walks in, but was pretty chill. Her mom only really stuck around long enough to shower, let Anna know that there was cranberry juice with which to mix the vodka, and then headed out, saying that she would see Anna in the morning. (Later, Anna tells me she knows where her mom was headed, implying her mom was going to go get laid). I start work on escalation again, and a little bit later, she mentions that she wants some cigarettes (She started drinking right about the time her mom left, so of course that followed), and that one of her friends who lives in the same apartment complex owes her money. Anna texts her friend, telling her to bring the money over. We go back to chilling, and her friend shows up (HB5 at best). Anna asks her if she wants to get drunk with her, to which she agrees. I am just about to tell Anna that I'm going to head to the store real quick (condoms), when Anna suggests that I pick her up some cigarettes since I needed to head to the store and gives me some cash(Mind reader, at this point, it's all but certain I'm getting laid). I get back from the store about 20 min later, and Anna sends her friend home after a few minutes of me being back. She then goes into the bedroom and comes back out in some sexy lingerie top, and nothing else. She later went back for some sexy panties to show them off (as women love to do). Recommence escalation. (Alright, this seems to be going quite well). Then, at some point, Anna asks how old I was again, to which I told her to check. She pulls up her Tinder and says, “So many unread messages". (She had been saying things akin to this multiple times throughout the night to simultaneously qualify her by showing how desired she was, while also probing for weakness in my responses. Thus far, I had been either Agree and amplify, ignoring, or occasionally flipping the pressure on her. This girl tested me more than any other girl I've ever met, but I seemed to be on my game pretty well this night, at least so far...)  

The Fall

When she said this, I just replied with, "Oh no, the problems of being a girl on Tinder". She then responded with something to the effect of, “I bet you have plenty of experience with the girls on Tinder. Probably one of those guys who likes to only do one night stands with girls. (I state in my bio that I am not looking for a committed relationship. This is where I first tripped up boys. I don't know exactly where, and I don't remember my exact words, but I'll do my best to recount this portion so that some of you may find the faults). I told her that as long as it (sex) is good for both people, I don’t see why one can't allow it to continue to be good. She got up and went back into the room, coming back out with pajama pants over her underwear. (Message received)

She then said she was going to go into the bathroom to smoke, and something to the effect of "seeing if I would even bother still being there when she came back out." I wanted to leave at this point, thinking for sure I had shot myself in the foot. It was only about 8:30, so I decided to at least see if I could turn this around. (I was mostly concerned with seeing if I could, and not necessarily trying for the sake of getting laid. To be honest, I kinda just enjoy a successful pull probably more than the actual lay). I just chilled there on the couch and watched the movie. (I reminded myself to not be attached to an outcome) She came back out a little bit later, and sat on the other couch. I told her to stop pouting and to come sit with me. She resisted at first, but I could tell that this was the real test to determine if I would get up, give up, and leave, or if I could weather the storm that is a woman's emotions.  

The Save

I made some call back to a joke I made earlier that night that fit the situation ( again, sorry fellas. i can't remember what it was exactly) and she came and sat next to me. After a bit, I went back to work on escalation, and once I got to the underwear, she mentioned something about it being shark week. I asked her if all of the other guys she had met were pussies and that I don't care (especially because of condoms). She said something pretty great about most guys being afraid to get blood on their swords. I worked the escalation a bit, but this night was a lot of 2 steps forward and 1 step backand was an uphill battle from this point on. This girl reeeeeeaaaallyy liked to cuddle though, so I made sure to make her feel smallduring this, which really wasn't that hard, with her only being 100 lbs. I was still having a bit more trouble escalating since I failed that big test earlier. I could tell she was still open to sex, since she never told me to leave and she was still complying with my commands but it would take some work. (That or she just wanted some company for validation. I decided that since I was already too tired, I wouldn't be making the drive back to my apartment, and would stay the night and just see where I could take this, as the lay wasn't my primary goal, though certainly nice as a possibility). Throughout the night, I refused to admit defeat. I never gave her any impression that I believed the possibility existed that we wouldn't be having sex. I held frame and got her talking about some of the craziest things that ever happened to her to get her to try to qualify herself more by making her seem more interesting, and using the Ben Franklin effect to get her in a mindset of pleasing me, rather than the other way around by telling her to make me som food). This also put her in a better mood, since she was getting to talk about herself (All women love that). While her mood was improving, as was I.

During one of these stories, she brought up her ex cheating on her a few weeks previous and how he still had her dogs, and that she had 2 missed calls from him that night. (She mentioned how it ruined her mood for the night, which made me wonder if what I had said earlier had really been what she was mad about or if she was just looking to see if I could stick it out).   I’m kind of just putting this next part here, because it's kinda all through the night, but this was the end of it. Several times this night, she tried to get me to go buy her flowers, telling me about how she "loves the simple things". She was basically implying that flowers would get her panties off. I called her on her bluff each time and stood my ground. The first time she mentioned it, I told her about how I don’t really give gifts in an obligatory manner, but whenever I feel someone could genuinely benefit from the gift due to utility or good timing of a nice gesture. I didn't waiver on this point, and she finally got the message that I stick to my convictions and beliefs, regardless of what others think.   She said something again about how she gets attention from a lot of guys and how she has great boobs (which I mentioned earlier when she donned the lingerie, and how she has a small butt) and something to the effect of, "What would I know about getting attention like that?" (I don't really remember, I was extremely sleepy at this point since I'm usually asleep by this time). Due to my sleepy carelessness, I fell for her trap and said something about me getting compliments about my jeans (butt) from women thanks to squats and deadlifts. Do not be overt about women desiring you. It should always be implied by your actions. Then she outright asked me about women that I'd had sex with. I told her that I would not kiss and tell (looking bcak, that's where my response should have stopped and it would have been fine) and that she would never know, which set her off again, and she stormed back into the bedroom from the living room where we were. (At the time, I didn't know what I did wrong here) I was going to leave at this point fellas. I thought I was screwed here, the culmination of all that I had messed up and the calls from her ex, I was sure there was no way my sleepy brain was going to be able to process things it need to pull this one.

I ultimately decided to open the bedroom door, where I saw her lying on the bed with the covers over her head. (She was really acting like a little girl, and I suddenly remembered to treat her as such). I walked in there and pulled the covers off her and just smiled at her. She was pouting again, and I just lied down next to her and held her for a minute. Again, make her feel small, but protected Then I asked her if she was any good at massages and I took my shirt off. She said she wanted some reciprocation to which I replied "I thought reciprocation was implied.”)Ben Franklin effect again get her investing in you by doing things for you) She gets my neck like I asked, and then I took care of her, using it as an opportunity to pull her shirt down and escalate a bit. (I'll be honest, at this point, I was so sleepy, I didn't really care whether it happened or not, and realized I could probably try again in the morning, or the next time since the lay should not be the goal, it is the improving success at gaming women, which will lead to more lays as a side effect. By the time I finished the massage, I could tell we were both too sleepy for proper sex, and turned off the light, and we went to sleep, with a bit of making out first.  

The Lay

So I won't go into too much detail here, but had to include it. So after a few hours of sleep, I wake up for no good reason. I wanted to get up and check the time, but just rolled over and held her, trying to go back to sleep. I could tell that she had been woken up by me, but she was playing asleep. I softly gave her a peck on the neck, and she rolled over to face me. I then began kissing her neck more, and she gave up on playing asleep. Let's just say that I proceeded make her panties so wet that when I pulled them off, they were literally soaked and gave her one of the best dickings I have ever given (Thanks Sex God Method). Afterwards, she cleaned up the bed, we cleaned ourselves (shark week), and we went back to sleep. I left the next morning after we were awakened by a call from her aunt asking her to come help with something.   If you have made it this far, I commend you.   Also, I likely missed a few of the principles I wanted to highlight, so go easy on that part. I've still got a lot to learn, but I am hoping that at least one of you learns something from this and is able to improve from it. Thank you to all the RP brothers whose posts have taken me from where I was, and helped me to where I am. Also, thanks to those of you who actually read all of this and can provide some valuable feedback.  

Conclusion

• Don't become her pen pal.

• Let her anticipate the date rather than lay everything out for her.

• I make it a point to try to gain her compliance whenever I can throughout the date, rather than always be asking.

• I held frame and made sure to not let her have her way on things I had already taken a stance on.

• Agree and amplify, ignoring, or occasionally flipping the pressure on her.

• I reminded myself to not be attached to an outcome.

• 2 steps forward and 1 step back

• She never told me to leave and she was still complying with my commands, so she had not completely ruled out sex.

• I never gave her any impression that I believed the possibility existed that we wouldn't be having sex.

• Get her to try to qualify herself more by making her seem more interesting.

• Use the Ben Franklin effect to get her in a mindset of pleasing me, rather than the other way around.

• She was getting to talk about herself (All women love that)

• I stick to my convictions and beliefs, regardless of what others think.

• Do not be overt about women desiring you. It should always be implied by your actions.

• Treat her like a child, or the most responsible teenager in the house.

• Make her feel small.

• The lay should not be the goal, it is the improving success at gaming women, which will lead to more lays as a side effect.

• Read Sex God Method