I’m quitting my smoking habit, after 15 years of chainsmoking it’s been enough. I’ve been smokefree for 6 days and I need advice from red pilled men.

​

I discovered this sub about 2 years ago and the message of self improvement and building your power and frame resonated with me. You see I was as blue pilled as they come and it ended up costing me a marriage and making me miserable. I was chainsmoking tobacco and weed joints for the last couple of years, wasting my time watching Youtube and generally being surrounded by people who shared my lack of ambition. This was a glorious recipe for dreading the future and I started to feel like an old man in my twenties. I was stuck in a mediocre existence with only a depreciating health to look forwards to in my future.

So when the ex-wife monkeybranched I went on a search for information and ended up on the Red Pilled side of the internet. Yes, game and frame worked and I never had a shortage of women afterwards. To be fair, I didn’t before but I had no clue on how to keep control in a relationship and getting what I wanted. After understanding the concept of focussing on your goals and not putting women on a pedestal, having an abundance mentality and maintaining frame all aspects of life started to improve.

​

I always was active in martial arts and changing my eating habits helped me advance tremendously but now I’m tackling the next big issue, which is my smoking behaviour. If I’m to take my health (and wealth) seriously I can’t stay blind to this aspect of my lifestyle. More specifically it’s a symptom of seeking instant satisfaction by sacrificing your long term goals and ambitions. Who cares if my future is attached to an oxigen tank if I get a quick way to keep my mind off of my current misery, right? So by stripping my addictions away I’m forced to take a deepr look at the underlying psychological aspects which caused me to start in the first place.

​

My logical side knows that smoking is bad for me in a numer of different ways but it did have a significant role in my game. For many, myself included, smoking has the bad-boy connotation. It helped me pull even the most hardcore anti-smoking chicks by giving them a smirk, lighting one up and showing that I couldn’t care less about their opinion. Aside from the obious flirt with danger that chicks enjoy it also gave me an easy out when someone started to act up. If you’re going to be annoying I’m just going to ignore you while I go and take a smoke. Smoking also gave me an easy approach route to the slutty chicks standing outside the bar, you’ve become part of one of the bigger social groups by sacrificing your health.

​

So I need some encouragement or advice on how to keep my game strong and stay focussed on my goals while quitting smoking. Did anybody else experience similar changes while kicking an addiction?