It is womans' nature to constantly shittest man. They will constantly push the boundaries in attempt to break mans spirit and inability to do that turns them on. It is the same thing that we humans have done to wolfs and horses turning them to our obedient slaves. You can see untamed wild beauty in a wolf and than compare it to rat like dogs that women love.

This is what they do us and now on grand scale, media, education..heck everything you consume is meant to break your (Alpha) spirit and turn you into a good boy (we refer to dogs the same way). So be a good boy... Obviously not today but when you catch a wild horse or wolf cub you would constantly try push their boundaries until you BREAK THEM and they submit to you. This is what happens in LTR, she will try to kill all your alpha habits (don't go to gym lets watch some blue pill movie and eat shit)... They have million tactics and I am sure you are aware of them.

I do not have anything against dogs we built civilization using them, but that dumb look disgust me, it is the look of beta males with women, eternally adoring you. You can make fun of your dog, abuse him and he will still love you and die for you. Because his spirit is Broken. You cannot make man who has self respect do such thing (jet)... But 85% (and growing) are beta dogs, good boys, and we all know that pack of 8 dogs, no matter how pathetic, will tear up one wolf.

Than we have few breeds that are wolf like dogs as German shepherd that can be dangerous as wolves on command. I have done some BDSM things as a Dom, and the most hardcore feminists are still women who want to be shown their place. Obviously it is consensual, but the more bratty woman is the more masculine and violent you have to be, and man I am telling you it is sick how much violence they want. They will treat other men like lower species but when we play the more I treat them like shit the more they love it, and you can see that they need it, bad. But I am not free wolf I am trained German shepherd who bites on command.

​

When someones dog bits you even if you are provoking him, he is still put to sleep. This shit is going to get much worse and we are all aware of that, so at least we should be brothers not stab each other in the back, especially when you have 8-9 dogs on one wolf, you don't have to be even intelligent to play that right. Its wolves who lost because their brothers sell themselves for bones and now will fighting their brothers for someone who is just using them. Something to think about.

Side note: dogs can become wild and free again, but society would rather put them to seep when that is happening.

​