I've had an over inflated ego that has been growing for months and months, ever since I lost my virginity back in November. After that point I felt like I knew exactly how to pull girls and I thought I was an absolute pussy slayer.

But ever since I lost my virginity, I've had absolutely no luck with girls.

Failure, after failure, I tried new things, new approaches, new ways of thinking, getting overwhelmed by my overthinking. My outer game is fucking abysmal. I can barely even approach a girl. But still, the ego was strong - I still felt like a sex god. But today, it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was left red faced. This was over a text by the way. Absolutely pathetic. What fucking sex god gets red faced by a few pixels?!

Afterwards, I realised:

Fuck. I don't know shit.

There is so much more that I don't know.

Ha. I ain't a sex god. I'm a 17 year old boy who is still learning how to become a man, let alone how to game girls.

I feel disgusted that I was even giving advice on askTRP! Ugh.

I've let this whole situation get my head. And I didn't even fucking realise it for 3 months. That's another thing as well, I reinforced this whole sex god bullshit with the fact that I thought I was in general a humble person. Well shit. I'm not that humble after all.

Now, I've accepted that there were parts of my ego that I had, was completely wrong. I feel refreshed, I feel calmer, I feel more accepting to fail again, and try new things out. I feel more confident with who I am as a person. Failure is a such a beautiful thing when you recognise it and learn from your mistakes.