https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1901-895-post-me-too-wellness-retreat-teaches-men-how-to-be-good-feminists/partners/43969

​

Well, fellas, this article gave me a good laugh. This came up on my FB because a friend commented on it. I read the headline & instantly though, "nah, thanks, I'm good, sounds like a bad time to me." Then I actually clicked on the article and I laughed even harder when I read that this took place in the town I grew up in: Ojai, California.

Reflecting back on growing up in Ojai there is a lot to be grateful for, but over the last few years it's really been overrun by hyper-liberal mentalities & has become sort of a hot-spot weekend vacation town for the Hollywood/Santa Monica wealthy yuppies. I actually moved away to Boise, ID when I was 20 years old, back in '05. I spent the following 10 years in Boise, but after I split with my chick I got a bit homesick & moved back to Ojai. At first, I was excited to be back around my family, but after about 2 years I grew tired of the pussy-whipped liberal bullshit & unreasonable housing costs & just moved back here to Boise 3 months ago and feel like I'm in the company of good people. But seeing this article and finding out that it took place in Ojai was not shocking in the least, but a huge reaffirmation that moving away from that area was the right move on my part.

​

That article is a crock of shit.