TL;DR: Next two girls who knew each other. They went apeshit for validation

Okay. So a little context of my field report first. I'm a college student, currently studying my 3rd year. I started swallowing TRP last year. Needless to say, it was just what i needed. I began to work out, get a well-paid job as a tutor, socialize more, solving my relationship with family members. I really feel like I am heading in the right direction for my life.

So, besides those things, i also spend time gaming girls. Anytime i have a chance to meet a girl in my campus, i make small talks, get numbers, maybe even social accounts. It's not always successful , but it improved my confidence a lot.

A few weeks ago i got texted my this girl on social media ( Let's call her Girl A ). Short. A 6/10 on her best day. We texted, exchanged logistics. She was interested so we met up at a coffee shop for talking and drinking. Girl A had just broken up with her boyfriend so she started finding new guys ( emotional tampons ). I wasn't interested one bit. Next her real fast.

Afterward Girl A came back from the date and started telling her classmates bout me. Another girl ( Girl B), was curious, so she started checking me out on social media. She was definitely interested. We talked for a bit. Again, She's another chick looking for emotional tampons. Next .

After i ended my conversation with Girl B, I noticed that both girls started posting statuses on social media. Some vague lines about how all men are trash and horny and hopeless and all good men are dead. Also some stupid lines glorifying Beta behaviours. I didn't really care much. Though, i should have blocked these girls from the beginning, after nexting them . We were still friends on social media at that moment.

Fast foward to a few days later, i came home from work just to found out that they had been posting vague statuses that clearly refered to me ( for "lolz and giggles"), saying that i was a selfish fuckboy who steps on everyone to reach his goals, saying that i should have texted them back. Did i also mention that they constantly tagged each other in these posts ?

However, i didn't flinch. I held my ground and didn't say a thing to them. I couldn't tolerate that amount of disrespect. I still keep them on my friendlist til this day. Sometimes , i go out with other girls, taking selfies just to see how crazy they can get. So far, they're still being butt-hurted.

I can never understand why these girls think that after just a date and a few texts, i have the responsibility to commit to them.

Lesson: Women can't handle rejection. They're hungry for validation, just like children.