About me: Red Pill 5+years. Age: 33. Confirmed Kills: 84

I had been spinning plates successfully for years, until one day a unicorn appeared. After a thorough screening process and with close reference to HumanSockPuppets; Bitchmanagement, the unthinkable happened – promotion to LTR.

I have to ask myself, why, if I know and understand the risks am I willing to enter in to an LTR? Answer; after cost benefit analysis, the reward is worth the risk (to me) CURRENTLY.

Anyway, I was answering a question on askTRP about the concept of “being in-love” and love and the concept of actually loving a girl is a bit of a taboo subject around here, so I think it may be worth discussion.

Thesis; the concept of “being in love” is for YOUR FEELZ.

I have these thoughts when I’m with my girl that I want to tell her how much I love her and care for her. I rationalise to myself, it’s for her, so she knows, because she needs to know, and I’m doing this because I’m such a NICE GUY. But really, it’s because I want to hear those words said back to ME, to reassure ME.

If I accept the above; that it’s not for her, it’s for my own dumb emotional rush, my own chance to indulge myself in the dopamine Disney fantasy. Does she on some level, conscious or not also understand this? Which would make my move dishonest and beta, and therefore a turn-off.

If I am actually red pill and understand that being “in love” to me, is not what it is for her, and that by expressing that emotional instability or reliance is a suicidal move for the relationship.

I know in order to actually be in a healthy relationship then indulging in this is NOT SOMETHING I’m allowed to do. If that is true, then what is an honest and true expression of love?

The true way to love your girl is how your father loved his daughter; kiss on the fore-head, calm love. The rock. Not some emotional junkie wanting to get his endorphins, or some retard on the phone, endlessly repeating, no you hang up.

If you want to express how much you love your woman, the correct way is to improve your SMV, thus making her respect and desire you more <-which is in part, the response you wanted from telling her you "love her".

Therefore perhaps, the desire to "express love" for a woman should be done on a micro level towards SMV improvement; go for that run / to the gym -> eventually leading to improved physique which in turn makes her desire you more than currently.Or, studying for that exam, eventually leads to passing the exam and qualification = improved status, thus making her respect you more.

Thinking about it, the "cheap" and easy way of expressing "love" is VERBALLY. In this case ACTIONS definitely speak louder than words, and it makes sense, just telling a girl how much you love her / are in love with her, requires 0 effort, therefore why would you expect her to value it?????

What takes real grit and determination would be to take your own SMV to the next level. Whilst hers is very likely to be stagnant or slowly declining - the difference you make in yours should result in furthering her - dating / marrying up - which is a woman's true imperative: to cling to the branch highest in her reach!

When to say “I love you”??? – another thought; if you are going to say the 3 magic words, when is a good time? Hollywood / Disney would have us believe it’s after some relationship breakdown, then re-construction OR in an extremely beta “you’re the only one” type Disney way.

I can only think of two ways that saying “I love you” are ever appropriate;

Firstly, in that Dad love way, calmly with 4head kiss, as she sits in your lap like a child. It’s a reassuring comment. It doesn’t require a response, you are still outcome independent.

Secondly, after completely degrading her sexually, again she will naturally come to you in a childlike manner, at which point saying the magic words I think would be OK. Someone once said, that the more degrading you are sexually to a partner, the more she will hamster her “love” for you, otherwise why would she allow you to cum all over her face and lick it off?!?

Other thoughts; women desire mystery, and understand that this is a game, and, in general understand the rules much better than men do (see divorce invitation rates, and surveys on whether genders consider themselves married to “the one” for reference). If I then say “I love you” have I just ended the game and removed all mystery? Is it fair to assume women like playing the game, and that by essentially saying you’re “in-love with her” is like letting her win?

If that is true, and women hate losers, how do I win? Maintain 2/3 text rule, with regard to the magic words.

Criticism 1: Why would you want to express love for a woman by improving your SMV, shouldn’t you do EVERYTHING for YOURSELF ONLY?!

Response: I’ve been grappling with this in my mind for a while now. I don’t want to present myself as a beta-bitch provider, but if I’m in an LTR I certainly want it to be as good as I can make it. Does trying to improve my own SMV, IN PART to make my woman respect/desire me more, make me a supplicating bitch?

Criticism 2: Why would you waste so much time thinking about this? What are you a beta?

Response: No. But I do care, that much I have to admit and be honest with myself about, and more importantly understand that, I’m putting myself in harm’s way INTENTIONALLY. Therefore continuous cost benefit analysis must be conducted to be sure that this disregard for my own health is still worth the risk / reward, and be willing to walk away, if necessary - if you feel the HEAT (see the MOVIE) gotta be willing to walk away. (side note the way De Niro describes this in the MOVIE is a pretty good way of thinking about a relationship and the whole walking away idea)

Conclusion: Only say the magic words sparingly, maintain the 2/3 text rule. Try not to “end the game” and remove all mystery by over elaborating on HOW MUCH you love her. Only express love from full on Dad-mode or, after sexual degradation. If in doubt, keep your mouth shut and improve your SMV.