Intro:

This is a continuation of a previous post I made a month ago regarding a plate that contacted me and said we can't sleep together anymore because she's back with her ex boyfriend.

Last night she messaged me, asking to come out for drinks. I said it would probably be better if we get together at my house to which she agreed without resistance.

An hour later she was at my house. An hour after that I was fucking her brains out.

How AWALT was true in this case, almost disturbingly so:

First of all, she is still with this other guy. Her profile pic everywhere is of the two of them. And from what I garnered about him, he sounds alpha and care-free and like a total player. Now here is where I'm still suffering from a bit of AWALT shell shock (thanks, beta inside!): she literally didn't put up a second of resistance. This guy whose ring she's wearing, who she got back with because she loves him so much... and not even batting an eyelid to get with me.

Plausible deniability in action:

Where I played it really well was getting out the wine. We were laughing and joking about how we both are so fit these days, so this wine is going straight to our head. All of this was intentional, of course: plausible deniability. Her hamster was loving it. No guilt on her part, it's the wine!

Escalation:

We kept commenting on how the wine is making us feel so crazy and that was the last sign I needed. I just pulled her close and said "my filters aren't working anymore..." and kissed her. My hand moved slowly down the side of her body, down her legs, back up again and started playing with her pussy. Not even a single slight resistance in body language, just wide open and starting to moan.

I took my shirt off, she took her shirt off... and 5 second later her bra. It was so fucking effortless, it was ridiculous.

Why this is scary:

After the last time she and her boyfriend broke up, she tried to unpack some emotional baggage on me one time where she said that she's never loved somebody more than she loves him. Ex girlfriends have told me this before as well. Yet, here she was, fucking my brains out and I hers. All the while she is giggling and laughing and moaning and not giving a single fuck. All the while she is also still 100% committed to their relationship.

This is messing with my head right now. For all the RP paradigm shifts that I have assimilated already, this one is extremely difficult to accept. I am aware that I am in active denial at the moment because it means that I have to think back to my ex's and evaluate the odds of them doing the same thing while we were together.

This has potential to cause some serious trust issues. How can I ever be sure this won't happen to me in the future? Answer: I can't. I don't want to become bitter and hate women, but I'm struggling and will have to deal with this one in my meditations to start to accept it for what it is. It also just shatters the illusion I still carry of having a long, happy LTR with a great girl. Because I wanted to believe that not all girls are as easy as this one, but now I realize AWALT means that they definitely are - for the right guy. That's all that is required. That is a bitter pill to swallow.

Why was I the "right guy"?

The "right guy" means being more fun, more care-free, higher value than the guy she is with. She woulnd't have done it with a guy of lower value, so it's not just indiscriminate fucking, but a choice she makes even if only subconsciously by evaluating me against him.

We never fight or argue, I don't mateguard her, I don't unload my issues on her. What I have is the most fun life in the world (or so I believe) and she just wanted to be part of this world for a bit to take a break from her otherwise draining and mundane life and relationship.

TLDR; I fucked a girl who let me know she's in committed relationship and can't be my plate anymore about a month ago, wearing the promise ring he bought her, didn't put up a single second of resistance and I almost feel a bit guilty about it today - and scared as shit because AWALT.