TL;DR - Girl gets married. Girl gets on Tinder, announces she's married and her husband knows she's on Tinder and he's okay with it. I invite you to see the humor, as well as the tragedy in this. Open Cuckoldry is here.

With the recent post containing the collected works of the book of Jophil, that was a reminder to me that life is too motherfucking short and served as a reminder of the importance of making an effort TO CONTRIBUTE. This is my most recent effort.

I was just finishing reading my family copy of The Rational Male Volume 3 Positive Masculinity by Rollo Tomassi. It took me a little over a month to complete reading this book, and as I was going through it I was having the usual epiphanies that accompany immersing oneself in the long-form thoughts of a high order thinker such as TRM. That's when I got a text message from my friend with some screenshots of some Tinderellas. This was last week during the holidays.

My boy was redpilled of his own volition a couple years ago out of necessity. So we're clowning on some of the matches he's sending... 1000-cock-stare spokeswomen and the like. Then he sends this one where the 24yo girl is announcing that she's married, that her husband knows she is on Tinder, and that he is okay with it. She even has a link in her profile to her Instagram where there are pics with her husband.

I told him to avoid. Her assurance that "He's fine with it :) " doesn't mean he won't stab you 27 times for sleeping with his soulmate.

Having just been immersed in TRM vol. 3, I thought... Damn, it's all right in front of us for people with eyes to see. I think a picture is worth a thousand words and a video is worth a thousand pictures. Thus I got motivated and decided to document this in a way that shows the humor and the tragedy of the circumstances that are unfolding which are confirming the oncoming and current state of OPEN CUCKOLDRY.

Open Cuckoldry - The Red Pill (YouTube) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9dNJyyY4SU

Open Cuckoldry - The Red Pill (DTube... Uncensored video platform) https://d.tube/#!/v/redpillvegan/pl49k71h

You can see it for yourself. Even though Tinder is public domain, I cut out the girl's name so it's not a ruthless doxx. I have to admit, I am not an avid user of the Tinder platform so this may be much more commonplace than I realize. I'd be interested to hear similar experiences in the comments.

But I think the key takeaways are this:

• At 24, she's married and probably epiphanying or just hit The Wall.

• Looks like a case of buyer's remorse AND

• Wants to jump back on the carousel

• The husband is of beta frame, thus "he's fine with it :)"

• This is the type of indicator of forward progress towards the acceptance of a normalized open cuckoldry as mentioned by Rollo Tomassi.

https://therationalmale.com/2015/12/07/open-cuckoldry/

In specific the idea was proposed, and I agree, that the logical next step for a social order founded on feminine Hypergamy and one that prioritizes the female sexual strategy as preeminent would lead to a state of openly accepted cuckoldry.

Although I can’t say it’s an accepted social dynamic as yet, there are many social indicators that are revealing this push towards a normalized cuckoldry.

While I’m reluctant to prognosticate, my guess is that future generations of men will be conditioned to accept their role in this cuckoldry as part of their socialization.

You have game. You see it. Open Cuckoldry is closer than you think. We are not talking about middle-aged Housewives bored when the kids go off to Middle School. This is a real life example that documents the acceptance of open cuckoldry as we welcome the new year 2018. THIS is how I'm creating content to kick of the new year.

Honestly, I don't think this will come as a surprise to many of you who are red pill aware and conscious of AF/BB Dynamics playing out in the world around you. Perhaps the real surprise will come as we witness how far a pussified (Clint Eastwood's term) society will allow open cuckoldry to progress unchecked.

What do you think... Another Brick in the Wall?