A comment yesterday serves as inspiration, concealed in pleas to male virtue is a hidden agenda, or at least usually. The user is too new for me to truly dress down, but this is a standard enough blue pill PUA reply that I'll just get it out of the way regardless of the user's claimed intent.

A wild sociopathic male enters the picture, looking to spread his seed

Of course all stories on here are assumed erotic male lit. I couldn't care less if this story is real, it's irrelevant. What I'm here to dress down is the comment in reply to this comment below.

Ultimately, I'd come down to the fact that she misses her previous 'real' relationship. This guy was an Alpha to the max. He didn't care about her and went even so far as to suggest hint pimping her out to his friends. He'd treat her like garbage but he was a "man". He didn't take shit from anybody, made over a six figure salary, and did what he want when he wanted. He was dominant outside and inside the bedroom. He'd leave randomly and cheat on her but make it up to her by using her to sate his sexual appetite. He'd brag about her being a 'cock monster' and once ditched her at the airport because she was stirring drama.

And to this, we get this reply.

So this is what is considered "alpha" on trp nowadays? A true redpiller moves pass this phase, the "insecure fake alpha"-phase, a necessary step when the paradigm shifts. But, to all you guys reading this, at some point you must move past this immaturity and become a man, a leader of men. Don't leave anybody behind, for whatever reason, even your enemy (and don't have enemies, it's also immature). Don't cheat (unless you've been together for a long time, and the relationship is more practical, not sexual, then i'd say alright. We humans are not supposed to be monogamous for that long.). You can only cheat if you're committed, so don't commit unless if it's the right for you at that time in your life, not validation. Also, you must learn to let go of the validation you get from sex. It's pleasurable, but you must do it to truly develop as a man.

Well not as concealed as you'd think if you pay attention. But we'll let the blue pill tell slide.

Doing these things to be appear "alpha" means you're dependent on what SHE thinks of you, therefore you have already put HER on a pedestal. Doing things to appear "alpha" instead of what a normal functioning decent human would do? Insecure.

When I found redpill, years ago, I turned into this exact type of person. The fake alpha. I walked macho style and didn't move away from anyone, even old ladies, because I was "socially dominant". It hurts my heart and I cringe when I look back on that. You must understand how deep the rabbithole goes, how deeply you have to find yourself spiritually to truly find joy and peace in life. Reminder, it's ok to be at the fake alpha stage, it's normal, but you HAVE TO move past it and become what you need to be.

What he's cringing at is his assimilation of the content here that distilled into some haphazard approximation of how blue pill men see this man. He sees his own hyper insecurity in a man that it is highly unlikely to have shared his view of the world, even remotely.Never mind the fact that clearly this man has a purpose based on his income, if you've ever made that much money you'd know the sacrifice involved. So it isn't even likely his primary mission is women.

What he posits couldn't be genuine, must be fake, because he himself, could never imagine a point where women serve so little purpose that the sex acts themselves are the only thing that this man is interested in or some novelty like the idea of having such extreme ownership of her that he pimps her out.

You will naturally work to this end should you ever have a strong enough sparring partner. And you will find through your toil that what love is, constitutes fucking to a draw. To demand a woman is "your cock monster" and that she demands that you are her monster, and her monster only.

That is Beauty and the Beast. Fifty Shades, what have you. That she gets to have a monster. The endings are feelgoods, when the true reality of an alpha widow is closer to the ending of Requiem for a Dream. And the true reality of a monster, is they do monstrous things. To the degree that any woman's man is virtuous, is to the degree that woman worships the man she is with as she understands the world with purity. Or to put this woman into perspective, these hoes don't want to be saved. She is just as corrupt or more corrupt than him.

So our poster here suggests that you slot yourself into male disposability (which is fine, we can not argue against such a reality) but then goes one step further and pats himself on the back for assuming that any or even most women would not appreciate this "fake" masculine archetype.

The number of upvotes it got, serves as indication that there is an undercurrent of men that come here looking for permission to be slotted back into a morally virtuous program. The just world fallacy embodied within the blue pill dream dressed in red.

Sure, maybe he accepts that "it's just his turn." But he does it in a morally virtuous way, by not cheating if "you're not ready for a relationship." This is taking red pill awareness and operating within a blue pill paradigm. No one says you have to be immoral, but to try and conflate female arousal with male virtue is just flat wrong. Which is exactly what he's done. He's essentially stated that a woman is attracted to some illformed approximation of true masculine energy, that by his own assertion would be more arousing if it was how he imagined it should be. Or would he concede that point and that instead men should control their urges? Or maybe claim she's damaged.

And there's truth to that. Hypersexual behavior does damage women by setting the emotional bar high. So that when your...

built like a quarterback, works as a bouncer and looks like a model. He's deep, and thoughtful, understanding and kind. He's got insane social proof as he knows everyone in the club and music scene in the city. He works part time within construction and is handy around the house. Well adjusted without any major criminal conviction but has been in fights and can carry himself really well. Allegedly, he's hung and fucks like a bull and isn't emotionally available all the time.

...replacement would be comes into place...

Despite all these qualities, I hear her looking for reasons to drop him. She'd pick fights and complain about nonsense and I'd hear her try to rationalize each transgression. Ultimately, I'd come down to the fact that she misses her previous 'real' relationship. So here I am listening to all this. Her current bf is awesome and actually a nice person but given the chance she'd be on her previous X at a drop of a hat and while I'm not certain of this (wasn't there) I'm pretty sure she has cheated on current bf with Alpha when he was having a B-day party in another city.

This is the conclusion to his blue pill call to honor, right in the story itself.

Want to get properly read? Head on over to our favorite relationship sub and read story after story of men putting themselves through the virtue grinder without anyone giving them guidance of how to sort their lives out other than to repeat the process with the next woman and give them a pat on the back. The virtue grinder exists because of innate incongruence between male and female value systems. Something blue pill men are unwilling to accept.

The entire reason this forum even exists is because for the still plugged in, this archetype of a male does not even register as possible. And then when you take one step further, he reasons that such an orientation is done out of a place that is not genuine. This is a buffer and an elaborate mental defense mechanism to avoid the true conclusion, that there are plenty of women that accept this type of man into their life willingly and pine over the loss of him as well as plenty of men who enjoy being this man and feel no shame what so ever.

And here's the last and final blow to his ill conceived view of the SMV.

What seperates a woman who claims up and down they would not tolerate that man is either circumstance or self deception. Certainly not attraction. And women are rife with self deception because such a thing is necessary to facilitate her sexual strategy.

The very concept of hypergamy is made possible by her ability to deceive herself on her long term self interests, even at the expense of her own children. And why not, her body is mostly agnostic to such a thing before menopause. I will post about this next month in detail, but speaking frankly, his views are not shared by women, they can not be.

So his claim to virtue is simply an unwillingness to play on the level that women are hardwired for. That doesn't make someone better, it just makes them weaker. Had he said such a thing just isn't an interest to him, and outlined the reason why and what his mission was, so be it.

But make no mistake, plenty of people in his life are this corrupt and they enjoy it. And it isn't for a lack of personal development, but instead because they have played fair, played the good side of the coin and decided to taste the other. Maybe even that they have been born corrupt.

He is, in his own way calling guys that jump off cliffs, attention whores. To be clear, his actual refute is to dispute the malevolence and or callousness of this man's soul. But to what higher order must he assert himself?

Women love these men because the alternative is to sanitize the Beast.

That man made no qualms about who he is. Are you going to take his dirt nap? Men like this man have made a choice. He played by the rules, then he stopped. And he liked what that brought him. It freed him from the kangaroo court of life.

And before painting this as suffering as he has, I will say this. You understand what a real love is when you reach this point. It is what is left after you both win at your strategy, in the face of naked hobbesian anarchy. Just like you find out who your true friends are when you're zero'd out and you see not who is left standing, but who has their hand out.

What that women had was a true love for him. Just not one this poster can understand in a way he's willing to accept.

And when you understand that, you can understand him, without reorienting the world to wash away the thought that maybe you'll never be on this guy's level.

Instead he handwaves the results, which make a strong statement, and claims this man a false idol.

For society, yes. For a woman, no.

As a man, he answered yes.

So what does that really say? Who's incongruent now?