A lot of AskTRP threads ask stuff like "how can I find the motivation to X," "how can I get in state" or, ironically "how can I get out of my own head," instead of tangible external questions, such as "how can I do X." If you're asking the former you just want to feel like you're improving yourself rather than actually taking steps to do it.

So when I'm on ask TRP I'm always looking for the guys who want tangible information. You know they're actually going to take someone's advice. "What program should I be doing?" versus "why do women like muscles?" The second guy is just looking for an excuse to not lift. "If I work on my game I won't need a good appearance." Bullshit.

How often do you hear a man irl talk about his feelings? That's because it's feminine behavior. Men play poker together, women go to tea parties. If you start thinking about your feelings all the time you start to see patterns. Now instead of being in the moment you're thinking about how to get into the moment. Positive feedback loops suck.

The entrepreneurs subreddit is always about methods to motivate yourself. You know these guys aren't making as much money as the autist who only thinks about his business. For him motivation doesn't exist. It's just business business business.

Fuck your feelings. They don't change the outside world in any way.