Quite often in the red pill community I hear things like

It must be amazing to be an HB9...

Yet reading today about how trolling (probably by feminist females) drove one HB9 to commit suicide, it makes me wonder... are we better off as males? We don't have a lot of disadvantages these women have. Women hate women more than they hate men. Women can shun or make other womens lives hell, to the point of suicide. And ofcourse they have the inevitable wall. Men seem to me to have it all, unless born with something like a third nipple on your nose.

We grow up, we have fun, we get to the hard times aged 20-30, at which point we swallow the red pill, and we get older, more distinguished, we mature like a fine wine, whilst enjoying pointless short term relationships with Tinderellas. So we have some pain, but only for a short while. Like this graph thing I drew below.

Women on the other hand, from 14-30 they have life on God mode especially if they are 8 or higher. But aged 30-death, it is just a long decline. And now, even aged 14-30, they are looking forward to being abused by 5's and under. By their own kind. Because they are too hot. This really feels like it could be hell to me. I have been bullied. What if you were a HB9 female and everywhere you go you get rejected because you are too good looking? Add to this the role of the ego, which inflates itself sometimes by telling you that you suck.

Here is the graph I drew of both genders happiness/age timeline. Of course, you gotta, as a man, be willing to put the work in to get the happiness out.

https://i.imgur.com/AkWgzdx.png

tdlr: remember the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. As men, you have the power to change your frame, to grow, you don't have a wall in the way. Enjoy your weekend knowing you are blessed!