Going into theory category for a good reason of course but this is sexual strategy stuff to think about it. It isn't necessarily regarding interracial relationships either though I'll kind of touch on that later on. I could have said "opposites attract" is more true than "birds of a feather flock together" but that talks more of personality.

I say "given the choice" meaning she has choices to pick from which is the case in most racially diverse areas or places that are not as homogeneous. This is a theory post for a reason too so if some of you disagree with me or have had a different experience, let me know. Then again, I try to notice what hot girls are doing so that's my focus :)

One of my good friends is a dark haired guy who looks a lot like actor Thomas Baudoin, so in other words, a handsome white guy with dark hair. I notice that he has an easy time with sexy blonde girls and redheads make it pretty obvious they are into him but dark haired white women are not nearly as interested. Then on the flip side, you have my childhood friend who is a Nordic looking guy with long wavy blond hair and his only three LTRs were sexy girls with dark hair, one even looked like Megan Fox.

For a while this kind of puzzled me but then I looked around having lived in a very young and affluent area of a major city and saw that this was the case. I would often see a sexy blonde with a dark haired guy and a sexy dark haired girl going for a blond guy or pale guy, wondered if there was anything to it.

It even confused me when it came to interracial relationships, I notice I see a ton of hot blondes and sexy gingers going interracial with all kinds of guys. In my area, if I ever see a hot white girl going interracial, it is usually a blonde or a ginger. Very rarely do you see an Italian or Mediterranean looking woman mixing it up with other races, if anything they want to go for the whitest possible. Then I heard about how countries like Brazil were heaven for any pale white guy that wanted to get hot girls while Sweden was good for tanned guys.

I found this thing kind of weird but then I started to notice it with some of my own experiences as brown guy who is pretty good looking for his race. I've mostly had a great experience with white girls of all kinds and black girls too but all races in-between, the experiences have been awful regarding game. Granted, the sample size is small since I've mainly been in heavily white areas but sexy looking brown girls do not give me the time of the day if they are westernized while I feel like I have a way better shot with pale white girls. Of all the races of hot girls out there, I have had the worst experiences with Indian girls, Latinas and especially Middle Eastern women (never had a good experience with one to this day).

Obviously biology and all that explain why.

Mixing genes being healthy or whatever crap there is out there, I am not oblivious to that sort of material and I know that is playing a role.

Why should you care anyways?

If you're a real alpha male, you read my post thinking why you should care and I am happy for those of you that asked this question. Well, you should care because of sexual strategy 101 and wanting to get the highest return on investment when running game.

So lets assume you're a well put together pale white guy, you'd probably get the highest return on investment gaming tanned girls and even ethnic women. By this I mean that while you might pull a pale blonde that is like a 6, you might end up pulling an Italian girl that is an 8 or 9.

Similarly, lets assume you're a well put together ethnic guy, you'd probably get the highest return on investment gaming white girls, particularly redheads and blondes. While you might get an Italian or Latin girl that is a 6, you might be able to get a blonde that is an 8 or 9.

Now for ethnic guys, I did say well put together since ethnic guys from certain races (Asian, Arab and especially Indian) as for the most part slobs that don't take care of themselves or learn game and then cry racism when hot girls reject them. Well put together is the keyword here.

If you guys have something different to say, I definitely want to hear it.