Meditation is talked about a lot here. I’ve been following along this sub for some time and implementing for myself the maxims less than faithfully but more than neglectfully. One thing that I have spent a lot of time on, with much success, is the intentional diagnostic and architectural procedure of manifesting my own personality and strengthening of frame through attentive mindfulness, proprioception, and meditation with a clear end goal and striving point.

Essentially, I think of one of two things during one of these “sessions” (at my stage of life at least, I think of these things all the time in fact): either how I am that I wish not to be like, or how I am not that I wish to be like. The desire to be a certain way is itself authentic, and in my experience acting upon it is to be encouraged.

Here are some examples to illustrate my point and my process.

Early on, I identified as a negative trait the tendency to complain both externally - as it lessens attraction platonically and sexually - and internally - as it weakens me psychically (or reduced frame). So, I truly felt in my mind what it feels like when I am complaining or in a state of passive rumination (ie “bitching” in my head or with my mouth), and I “leaned in” to the part of my brain that suppressed that process or tendency. Doing so had many benefits that I did not foresee - naturally, as I can only see what I am held back from when I am no longer held back.

I also had a tendency to be reliant on my circumstances and surroundings for happiness. So, I located where in my brain I felt active when I was glad and I let it work at my command. Hard at first, then it got easier, like a muscle. This is one that can be easily overshot in my experience, balance is integral to the less forceful traits I’ve developed.

I also did not favor a tendency of mine to dissociate and become absent minded. So, I focused on a point of my surroundings (could be anything) and gave it 100% of my attention for an extended period. I am sometimes apt to “leak” focus, as it is akin to a muscular effort, so I redouble my striving as needed. This meditation lightened the shade of my eyes by at least one or two shades - no bullshit.

Essentially, I want to communicate that meditation is not some hokey mystical art that is meant to inculcate on its own some sort of nebulous spiritual lifestyle, and it isn’t magic. It works very well with an intention behind it, and it is a great avenue to train your brain to act and respond in the way that your higher self would like it to. It may seem very facile my descriptions of what I’ve done, but in truth it has a very intimate and sometimes animalistic experience to practice absolute agency over myself. I write this as an encouragement to members to foray into an aspect of red pill discovery that they may be otherwise unenthusiastic for. There is a lot in your head that compels you to act without your even properly understanding why or how you feel a certain way, if left unexamined. Examining them can lead to a profound understanding of yourself and a sturdy reference point for how to connect yourself to the “here and now.”

ETA: The most useful thing I have found to be able to get into the mindset for this kind of meditation is lifting.