I've always been single and spinning plates for the longest time, however I was always a "beta" nice guy and often found that girls I'd be seeing would dump me for more "alpha" guys. The girls I liked would friendzone me and the girls I was hooking up with on a regular basis would lose attraction after a while or find another guy. I consistently workout, have tons of tattoos and dress well however it always seemed that I was placed in the "beta bucks" side of the dichotomy.

The Experiment: Since I had my looks down I could only assume that my BEHAVIOR needed work. So just as an experiment, when I started meeting new girls I would emulate the behaviors of loud football player/jock guys I would see at my local bars who would always pull hotties. This would include A LOT of push behaviors (like heavy teases and negging) , focusing on what I wanted to do. As a "Nice Guy", I would usually only tease once or twice the whole night, but because I was trying this out I literally started teasing girls multiple times in an hour. I half expected them to walk out on me or throw drinks in my face but to my surprise they would become MORE ATTRACTED and start touching. Also the teases became a self fufilling prophecy because the more I teased a girl, the more I believed she was a "dork" therefore the less interest I had in her and the more I started not giving a fuck.

Results: Something immediately I started to notice was that I was placed in the "asshole" category, which to many Nice guys may seem like the worst nightmare, but the same girls would start touching me more, and take more initiative in trying to hook up with me. I noticed I got called a Player often and girls assumed that I was sleeping with a lot of other girls (which is a good thing bc they got jealous). One thing I noticed ALOT was that girls would say "I'm not having sex with you tn" which is "womanese" for "I want to have sex tonight but this is a shit test" and yes I did end up hooking up with them - I got a LOT faster hook ups. Yet one thing I noticed that I'm not used to (as a former nice guy) is that since being "THE ASSHOLE" is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the FRIENDZONE, I've had girls who were super into me on the same day think that I'm a jerk the next day and wanted to end communication or many scenarios where it'd be weird / wouldn't make sense to hang out again because our interaction was more based on attraction rather than comfort.