Millennials are constantly written and spoken about in various magazines, blogs, news channels, and books. Why does the world have such a hatred for millennials? Here is the answer, because millennials are actually stupid as fuck. Now this may seem a little harsh, but it is simply the blunt truth. (I will use my own life as an example)

1. Childhood

About one in every four children, lives with their mother. This could mean single mother, or divorced parents. When raised by a single mother, as a male, you are raised with a female mindset. This could mean freedom in playing with the toys you choose, the way you express yourself, or the type of people you surround yourself with. I am a perfect example. I lived with my mother until I was 16. Up until then, I was very emotionally, clingy, sheltered, and somewhat feminine. I had more friends that were girls, than friends that were guys. I would partake in gossip, chose girl talk over sports, and could not click with very many guys. I was a pushover, and I was okay with people walking all over me. I even when to an elementary school with all female teachers. Now at first glance, this may not mean much, but it really means a lot. Female teachers are actually very sexist. They prefer female students over males, and do not think logically. Punishing a male child for something minor, and letting a female child get away with it. This creates a dominance hierarchy with women at the top of it. This is a large part of the problem. I ended up leaving my previous school for disciplinary issues, and moved to a small Christian school.

1. Adolescence

I ended up leaving my previous school for disciplinary issues, and moved to a small Christian school. This is where things started to change. At this school, gender roles were much more traditionally, and guys hung out with guys, and girls hung out with girls. The staff was more male than female, and it was run very strict. When I arrived, I was immediately adopted into a group of guys, and this is where things start to get interesting. When I was surrounding myself with masculine figures, and not little beta bitch boys, I started to treat women with less respect, started to stick up for myself, and started to run into issues with my mother. When my mother saw that I was adopting different ideals, and not being as feminine in my mindset, we began arguing, and fighting a lot. This is essentially a subconscious crab bucket mentality. When people seeing you do well for yourself, they will try to pull you down, sometimes even your own family. This is huge in today's society, as many women put down men who are trying to better themselves. Things got so bad, I went to live with my dad. For the first week, things were alright, and then my dad started to notice problems. I was sheltered, emotional, and relatively feminine. He began to tell me things like "man up", "handle your shit", and "don't complain". From a person who never heard these said to his face before, it was a shock. After a while, it became normal, and I started to realize these ideals.

1. Adulthood

When a Millennial man goes out into the world, he is basically an ant, already mentally prepared to get squashed. He is brainwashed by feminine ideals through home life, media, school, and modern society. Millennial men are weak minded, and this is a huge part of the problem. If they try to do better, they will be put down.

Conclusion

Millennial men are major pushovers with no sense of self. They care to much about what other people think, and blame all their problems on everyone but themselves. They do not think of life in it's most basic form. To succeed nowadays, one must become somewhat of an outcast, and not care about societies rules. Almost every successful person has stepped outside the box, and gone through life in an unorthodox way. Almost all millennial men are beta as fuck, and have nothing of value to offer to you. Still around people who are successful, and think in a different way than all these brainwashed cucks. The problem with millennial men, is an over feminized society, with everyone trying to push you down.

Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this