Earlier today, I asked my boyfriend if he would care if I dressed up and went to the Carnaval Miami because my friends want to go. We live in Tampa so it's a short drive, not necessarily a trip. He said he wouldn't care and that I could go. The outfits worn for Carnaval are very flashy and showy so I was a. little bit surprised he was okay with it. Then I said, you should come too it looks fun! He then said that it was funny I brought up Carnaval because his friends were also thinking of planning a boys trip to Carnaval BUT in BRAZIL.

I immediately was not feeling that at all. I told him I don't really know how I feel about that. Internally, I'm thinking I don't like the idea of "boy's trips" because for whatever reason I think it's what men use to cheat. I'm also thinking Carnaval is a sexy event which doesn't help and it's in a whole different country. I don't think a 3 hour drive to Miami to go to a festival is the same as him flying overseas for a boys trip for the same festival but with Brazilian people.

I know I shouldn't have, but my nosy insecure ass went snooping on his instagram. I found messages of him initiating the Brazil guys trip to one of his friends because saw a YouTube video (titled “Women like this is what makes men travel to Brazil”) and there was "thick women walking around everywhere". Then his friend told him he has a friend that goes out there all the time, speaks Portuguese, and knows a lot of women out there. His friend pretty much knows where all the hotspots are and has the hookups. My boyfriend obviously is down since he brought it up and he repeats that they should go down during Carnaval time.

Is it wrong for me to assume he's going to go out there and cheat on me? It really makes me sad that he specifically wants to go out there to see thick women because I'm not even thick. I've always been skinny and have wanted to gain weight to be a little bit more curvy. I literally just had a baby 2 months ago and gained 40lbs and I'm sad that I've lost half of that weight. I've been so insecure and second guessing myself. I don't want to come off as controlling and be like you shouldn't go, but I also don't want to be stupid. He literally never does anything wrong, is always so sweet to me, and hasn't done anything to make me question his trustworthiness BUT wtf.

TLDR; Boyfriend planning a boys trip to Brazil specifically because he knows the women are attractive. I snooped on him and am worried he's going to cheat on me.

I don't even know what I'm looking for by posting this. I guess just looking for the red pill women perspective.