Hi everyone,

I am a 16 year old girl, and I am very tall. Almost 6'3 actually. It's been a great insecurity of mine for a while, and you may think this would be better off on r/tall but I felt it would be better here as I want some advice from like-minded women. Now, I know many people here don't subscribe to the "traditional housewife" role but It is something that I am perhaps interested in (but I am of course keeping my options open as I am young). The thing is, most traditionalist guys are super into the "biology says women are the smaller sex yadayada etc.." and it makes me feel insecure because they ALWAYS want a shorter girl to make themselves feel manlier and more dominant as a male. This has always kind of made me upset as I am no less of a woman compared to others, yet I feel like I am less because I tower over them and that makes me feel not feminine at all. I know that if someone rejects me just because of my height, then they aren't worth my time anyway but I would still like some input on the situation. (First time poster here btw)

Thanks.