We live together.

She calls me at 10:30pm to tell me she's going to a work friend's house birthday party and doesn't know when she'll be back.

I say, go for it despite not liking the idea (she was set on going so me saying no wouldn't change a thing). Now, I text her at 2am to see if she's still alive, she says she'll take a cab home.

It's 5am now and she's still not home. If I pulled the same stunt, she'd bitch like never before. She appears loyal but AWALT and even if she was the greatest unicorn, alcohol causes mistakes.

So I have the urge to confront her when she gets home or call her now (and ask her how she'd react if our roles were reversed) which I shouldn't and then hard next... Thoughts? Or am I being too drastic?

Update 1

Her best friend who also lives with us swears to me that LTR wouldn't cheat if she's with me. I agree. I trust LTR not to cheat. I don't trust alcohol though. So right now I'm running scenarios on what to say and trying not to explode in rage when she shows her face. I've decided to next.

Only thing is I can't kick her out (lease). Fuck sake.

Update 2

She's always on Facebook yet had no Internet access at this party for over 6 hours. Suddenly, she signs in at 7:30am. There's no way she woke up now and just got the log in details. She's guaranteed to be at some dude's house... My rage is telling me to go nuclear right now!! I don't want to next without telling her to go fuck herself. Maybe when I calm down I'll think clearer but for now, I want to expose her for the slut she is... It's pretty much dead at this point anyways, so to call or not to call? I can't sit in a corner and wait until she gets home to do it.

Update 3

I agree with all the advice to next and keep my cool. Makes sense to me. But I don't understand the advice from the guys saying I'm insecure or that I should let her go out. Are you guys trolling? As for the rest, thanks for the advice. I'll update next when/if she tries to get in touch (could be a long wait).

update 4 - The big one

She came home, walked straight into her room. I open the door, I'm like "You're back". She says "And?". That triggered me but I held back. "I ask where she was, she says she got too drunk and slept there". I asked her how she'd react if I did that, she spouted some bullshit about me not calling her to check on her etc etc, that I should have gone to get her etc etc. Then I left for work (was running late) but told her we'd chat about this tonight when I got back (mistake as I don't want to chat to her, will probably text to tell her to forget our planned chat and get on with her life or something)

Update 5

I told my boss I was too distracted to work. Came home, she was there. I told her we were done. Told her I'm breaking the lease too. She was shocked says I'm overeacting but I don't give a shit. Now, I'm off to meet one of those hot lady friends the ex-ltr bitched about...

This LTR business is hard work... Think I'll stick to plates. Life was way easier with just plates.

Update 6

I came home this morning, she was waiting for me. She asked the usual stuff such as Where were you? How are you doing? But I was as interesting as a dead squirrel. I ignored her, did some stuff whilst she got ready for work.

She said she wanted us to sit and have a chat tonight. I told her there's nothing to chat about as my decision is final.

It's a Tuesday and I have a ton of work to do from home so she knows I'll come home at some point. She says she'll be waiting for our chat. I have a feeling she's either going to beg for my ass back or ignore me ending it and end it herself because she's so proud and so she can't say that she got dumped (she's done similar shit before).

P.s. I got laid yesterday. And despite that I still wished it was the ex I'd screwed... Oneitis confirmed, got to stay strong.