Maybe I'm just very self conscious, but I often find that it's hard for me to grasp how much people admire me, how well I'm doing, or how good I may actually look.

This is serious shit, excuse the humble brag feel. But its the best way to explain it for me. Now I'm not oblivious, I have a decent amount of friends and they all range in social status, and I can see the admiration they have for me, but I don't "feel" it. What mean by not "feeling" it is, I don't accept it. I don't recognize there admiration as being real. I find myself downplaying any relationship I have with friends. I don't feel as if I belong, even though I'm invited to hang out consistently. On paper it makes sense as to why someone would want you to hang out with them, but in my head it doesn't. I can talk about this for days, but this skepticism I have comes out when I'm with them. I believe it holds me

People tell me I look good, I'm attractive. I get the " my friend thinks you're fine" comments from my female friends, and so forth. I'm not will fucking smith, but I don't feel like I'm that attractive, so I take it with a grain of salt. I've been fucking since I was a kid,and I've managed pretty well without trp. Anybody would agree that I really shouldn't have such a difficult time believing I look decent, but I'm skeptical.

I'm not going to go down the list, but I'm doing great career wise, nothing is clicking in my head. I don't feel great, I don't see myself doing well, but there are people telling me otherwise, and a few closer friends telling me they look up to me.

I have found this is a completely different case if I'm dressed well. I have a lot of pride in my appearance. If i look like a million I feel like it, but I refuse to have a crutch like that. People say fake it til you make it, but motherfucker I'm not making it. I've been reading trp since 2010, and actively making a change since last year. I'm not seeing these results that other people are claiming to have in months. I really believe part of it is not being able to have a genuine trp mentality.