I'm a 21 yrd old incel.
Raised by single mom and her friends, and never met my father or had any strong man in my life.
However, I've always played sports (captain of a federate basketball team for 7 years) been lifting for about two years and now I'm studying Computer Science and Programming (on the afternoon schedule, important later), and working on the side as a model. Thank god I found TRP.

Started my CS course last october, and in the first day I met girl 1.
Not that beautiful, but nice body. Not that smart, but nice & warm girl.
The first day every student had a sticker on his chest and she offered to stick my sticker on my chest herself, and I let her (dunno if that's an IOI). However, she's on the morning schedule, so I only saw her in passing, and wasn't that interested to begin with.

A few weeks later, I saw girl 2 for the 1st time.
Now this girl is drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, shy (at least to me), dresses conservatively, seems like a keeper.
I first saw her at a lecture. Her eyes met mine as she was coming in and she froze for a bit and then nervously looked away. Sat right behind me with her friend. Another time, I was walking towards the bathroom and we suddenly met right around the corner. I should have approached, but it was so unexpected and I was in a rush that it took me about two seconds to process it and she was gone. However I do remember her looking at me, and immediately and nervously looking down at the ground. She's on the morning schedule too, so I rarely see her. Whenever I do see her, she's always with people, especially a guy who might be her boyfriend, but I've never saw them touch, hug, kiss or anything. Saw them say goodbye to each other and she didn't even give him a kiss or anything. He might be her boyfriend and she doesn't want Public Displays of Affection, but I think he's probably just an orbiter.

I usually go to school in the morning to study and sometimes I'd find girl 3 and her friend in the same room.
Girl 3 is just cute (not beautiful) but she's a smart and nice girl.

So about a week ago I sat next to girl 1 at an audition. We flirted (for example, she's a fashion student and we joked about her taking my measurements), and I told her to give me her number. I told her to pass me her phone and I saved myself as "Hot guy from (our school)" and texted my self "omg ur soooooo cute". She laughed, and then I jokingly said "ok now get outta my sight".
That night (a thursday) I texted her:

Girl 1: omg ur soooooo cute (sent by me)
Me: stop seducing me
Girl 1 (almost 2 hours later): cmon, sorry but its inevitable
Me: you are gonna by me a drink first
Girl 1 (30 mins later): you got some nerve, you are buying me dinner first

It was late, I had to get up early and this chick was taking forever so I said fuck it and didn't reply. This monday I tried again:

Me: psst
Girl 1 (over 24 hours later): do you think that's a way to get someone's attention? (but jokingly, it's hard to translate from our language to english)

I haven't replied yet to girl 1.
In the meantime I approached girl 3 and got her number. Saved myself in her phone and sent myself a cocky text. She laughed too (this seems to work pretty well). But I see girl 3 a lot. I was thinking about asking her out in person, so the girl 1 situation doesn't repeat itself. But if I ask her out, leave, and then 5 mins later we're eating at the same place it's hard to maintain tension. Also, should I like take her for a walk, talk, then ask her out? Or just go straight for kill and ask her out immediately?

Girl 1 and 3 I'd like to bang. But girl 2 is the one I'm most interested in.
However the last times we've passed each other, she doesn't seem to be that nervous around me anymore...
So far I'm 2 for 2, but haven't asked for girl 2's number yet. She's rarely alone, most of the time with her orbiter.

I was also recently interviewed by a startup and I may start working mornings soon, so I don't have much time to approach girl 2 either.

Help? Tips? Thanks