Something i have been pondering lately is the “rarity” Of men with a high degree of Alpha behaviours in the population combined with a womans access to them as they age.

Rollo suggests that the degree of beta behaviour has grown since the feminine imperative started. Along with female unrestricted access to acting on their hypergammy this has possibly imo made the dating market shrink in terms of men women want to fuck and desire/men with alpha qualities. A man who displays them in this day and age despite the brainwashing is a huge exception as society beats it out of them usually(but now with aid of red pill men can unplug).

So my question is just how rare is alpha behaviour? Are the vast overwhelming majority of men beta in behaviour(and perhaps only alpha in status on occasion?)

When i talk to women and find out their dating histories i’m often surprised to hear their pasts littered with betas they walked all over, and even the most basic Alpha signaling almost seems novel to them if applied consistently. This brings me to my second question. How does this(potential) rarity in Alpha Male behaviour effect the dating market with post wall women and beyond?

The average woman post wall 33-45 has vastly reduced ability to attract men they are attracted to, and generally we can see them lower their standards by necessity. We can also assume that most men still in the market around their own age are overwhelmingly beta. Either divorce raped, or just were never on the radar. This leaves an even larger number of betas vs alphas avaliable to a woman as ahe ages, making that elusive desire for an alpha a rare thing for her to find(and often she is not even able to attract one if she finds one).

Any thoughts on this? I have noticed since being unplugged years ago and noticed that consistent alpha behaviour seems to be more uncommon than i thought.