About me: 19, minority, pretty good looking, well groomed and good style. 5'10, 155 pounds so I'm skinny, but I'm working hard in the gym and have had lots of success with my mission so overall I'm feeling confident as well.

​

First started cold approaching in the summer (probably done 50-60 total approaches since) and I’ve improved a ton as far as striking a solid conversation and getting numbers/Snapchats. I go into the approach and throw out a random opener depending on the situation. I’ll probably then make an observation or assumption about them, “eg: you have a cool accent, are you from x?” Usually spend a couple minutes chatting about bullshit, before saying something like “hey I actually have to go now, but you’re pretty cute. Do you wanna hang out sometime?”

If they’re down I grab their number/Snap. I’d say right now, I end up getting the number close 50% of the time which is a good sign. The problem is I struggle big time on actually getting anywhere.

​

My first text/message is usually, “hey what’s up its” and I probably get a response 25-30% of the time and as a whole have landed just three dates.

​

Obviously some girls probably find it easier to just say yeah then to say no, but there are also chicks that show lots of interest/IOIs in person and even over text but then lost interest. This week, for example, this hot Russian chick showed lots of IOIs when I approached and when I texted her that night we actually setup a time to grab ice cream, but then she flakes. Or another recent example is when I texted another chick I cold approached 10 hours later and she’s like “Finally, I’ve been waiting for you to text, you’re cute” and then just as we’re figuring out our schedules she randomly ghosts.

​

It’s getting super frustrating because I’m getting all these numbers/snaps from hot chicks, but they don’t seem to lead to actual dates. Insta dates probably would help, but I’m usually approaching in a situation where I don’t have time. What am I doing wrong?