Hi guys, wanna discuss something. I've been in LTR with a girl for 9 months who's shown no red flags up until now, vetted her good, checked and confirmed she's been loyal, and give her great sex when she comes all the way along to see me, cooks me etc. (pull her hair, boobs, rip her pussy up and making her squirt, it was her first time with me as she was a virgin and now we fuck often) I try to be as red pill as possible. Also dreaded her as fuck, she thinks other girls in her vicinity want to fuck me bad and confirmed it herself and I can tell she's jealous of them.

So tonight, there was supposed to be her favorite band concert in a city next to ours, and her parents wouldn't let her go until she entered a contest and for my bad luck she won a ticket, most of the time we talked about this crap band she would praise them and some of them specific, say they're attractive but not in a tone of wanna fuck em etc. More like a shit test. It's a rap band and the concert takes places at 7 tonight.

I don't know how to handle this, I actually can't tell if my girl is a fucking groupie and would do shit after the concert (I think you never know what these dudes and fangirls are up to, not experienced this before. They rap about irrelevant shit most of the time, and have fame in my country, they usually round up after the concert to give autographs and leave.)

​

How to work this out? I asked her some things and she said she just wants to go see them for a couple hours that the concert will last cus it's her favorite band but inside I got really furious about this shit. Told her I don't like this at all but whatever, she can go even if I don't like it, her choice, got my permission. What can I do? Anyone with insight and experience in such situations here? Says she won't drink and all but you never know.

​

I can't go with her, she had asked me to go together some time ago when the date of the concert was up, but I injured my eyebrow last night and my eye looks shit and I hurt. So she'll go with one of her girlfriends who's a fan too.

​

​

​

Edit: I thought of starting retracting attention from her as it starts burning me up inside about such stuff, and rather work various TRP theories again in general so as to avoid any more emotional attachment. But right now I'm confused and don't know how to handle my inner psychology about this.