This never happened before, i‘m feeling devastated. 17yo, switched to a different high school ~5 months ago, talked to everyone interesting from the school except this one girl who I just had a few very brief conversations with (so it was just a matter of time until we get to know each other). Today we were the first ones in class so we two were alone in the room, I was tired af and even tho I‘d been planning to approach her at some point, SHE started a conversation with me. She’d also been giving me IOIs before, I’m a goodlooking tall guy.

But during this conversation I just gave a boring, average but not too bad reply to her question (idk what the question was), then she asked why I switched to this school which is kind of a long story, I started explaining it (again in a boring way), this is when the panic attack really started, I mixed up some words and talked slower than usual and just tried to get the words out of my mouth without fucking up. After that the conversation kinda stopped and I used the opportunity to leave the room and go to the bathroom, then I came back and she was gone, I didn’t know what to do so I told my classmates I was feeling sick (which was true) and went home.

So I was a fucking bitch, this never happened to me before, I can approach girls and be confident so idk what happened, if you asked my friends they’d tell you I’m a guy who can’t be shy/scared of girls. I don’t have oneitis for the girl either and while she’s attractive she’s not insanely attractive. I have no idea what happened today and I’m fucking devastated, this is the first time I lost frame at this school.

Wtf do I do now? I have this huge urge to do SOMETHING to recover from this embarrassment but I don’t know what. I assume I can write off this girl, I just want her out of my life completely. But wtf do I do now