I’m seeing my ex and I have a severe case of the oneitis which is giving me severe bouts of anxiety and feelings of jealousy. Discovering the red pill is surely a good thing for me but it also gives me a whole new set of variables to keep in mind in my interactions with her. This in turn gives me more anxiety and makes it virtually impossible for me to maintain a good frame when I’m with her. Now I know that I probably should let her go and focus on my personal growth, but it turns out that’s a very hard thing for me to accept. I never really had any problems with women when it comes to dating. I’m a good looking guy and I’m usually fairly confident. My goal is to better myself and get rid of this oneitis, but I’m facing a hurdle that I just can’t seem to get over. Understand that intellectually I know the right course of action, but I also feel Ike I would betray her if I started spinning plates at this time. I live in a rather small town and she will notice if I get a tinder account. She seems like she is willing to commit somewhat and I really don’t think she is seeing others due to how affectionate she is towards me. I could use some real tough love from you guys.