Here's the deal.

I'm focused on my mission.

I have university, I have my business that just became profitable that I'm building, I have BJJ and rehab so I can get back to lifting. I'm trying to get an internship this summer, I have a shit ton of awesome books that I bought that are collecting dust because I'm too busy to read them all.

I barely even hang out with my friends or my family.

So i have this volunteering gig right now that I'm doing for the next couple months. This 19 year old and I hit it off over there.

She's pretty and has a fat ass.

I have not fucked her, only rag dolled, hugged, throwing her around and carrying her a few times when she wanted to see my BJJ in action. We also got coffee and it sort of became a habit to just flirt with her because she was the only doable female in the vicinity.

She's become increasingly overly friendly recently. She has bought me multiple small gifts, she has tried to invite herself to BJJ class, (I said "I dont think that's a good idea"), and today she convinced me to commit to seeing her on Sunday.

I don't even know how it happened, but I agreed and now I'm starting to regret it, because I think there's a good chance she's developing some feelings, and although I enjoy wielding power over hot girls, I don't like to hurt them.

This seems like she wants to position for LTR. Unless I'm totally blind and misreading this behavior and she's just really eager to be friends.

I want to let her down easy. She's a nice girl.

I'd like to just have an honest conversation about it but because this has been covert communication rather than her explicitly saying "I like you" this could become awkward.

What do yall think?