Asking because I am currently in a 3 year dual degree master program set to make 150k+ after graduating. Not a doc or a lawyer but in healthcare. Every single level from Highschool, to Undergrad, and now just feels like my time hasn't come. I feel like Im still waiting to reach my peak. Prefacing this with I am an attractive male, slayed a bit in undergrad because I was the guy who threw killer Parties. Found out pussy is great, but most girls are shit and pretty shallow. Realized that I still couldn't passively attain the women I really wanted due to social status. I'm an 8, but in college if your not in a fraternity, or playing a sport your not regularly getting the high status women regardless of looks. I already have the basics handled, and I am looking to attract the 9-10s, the 10s, that are killing it with great careers passively. It just seems the only piece I am missing is the money portion. I am killing it in Grad school (GRA, Publishing coming soon, awards) but women don't care about that lol. I have 8 year old car, live on a stipend, not alot of discretionary income other than beer money. I just want some input from older members here who can provide me with some wisdom.

P.S. Not complaining, just wondering in your guys experience was the grind worth it?