Hey guys, I've always found that accentuating certain behaviours towards any girl depending on her time of month is beneficial. I wonder if your experiences have been similar.

Period: Run 'chode' game; take care of her needs (brush away shit tests instead of going alpha shutdown on her - she rarely shit tests and is actually most amenable during her period though)

Post-period to Before Day 14: She starts to be more confident and increases her own energy level. Bring her out, ramp up sexual tension.

Day 12-16 (depends on girl): Around ovulation period. Be the fucking most alpha and accentuate your strength (and masculine energy, including leadership and forcefulness). From past experiences, it seems any girl would be tolerant towards you being rough to her - both in speech and physical action.

Post ovulation phase - End of cycle: PMS. Fuck it, feel free to scale back involvement. I would even say committing your attention to her only leads to a higher probability that she disrespects you (because she is less attractive due to hormones here, yet you are chasing her tail). Good time to go gorilla mode and shut down all her bad behaviors. She'll remember it, positively (once her PMS is over)